Chapter Nine: "Me and You"

Romeo's POV:

"Wendy...?" I called out to her name slightly, Thinking I'm ready to admit something... Ready to admit that I like her... But I don't hear her response. I look back at her. She was sleeping and slightly snoring. I smiled at her. 'Cute...' I thought.

I slightly moved my arm under her legs and placed her in my lap. I soon gained my strength and carried her bridal-style. Both her arms were wrapped around my neck as I carried her to the guild hall. Once I kicked the door open, everyone was looking at me in shock. I searched for Carla but she was no where to be found.

I thought of bringing her back to Fairy Hills, but I feared that some of the girls may be still awake and she may be teased again when she wakes up in the morning. So I decided to bring her to the boys' dorm, if they wouldn't mind.

I know it might be weird for her to sleep there, but I'll be sure to explain everything to her when she wakes up in the morning.

I slowly opened the dorm's door, and checked to see if someone was still around. I saw Natsu sleeping with the tv opened in front of him. Guess he might have passed out. I opened the door to my room and laid her on my bed.

I slept with a futon on the floor. But before I did, I kissed Wendy goodnight on the forehead, and covered her with my warm blanket. Then, I laid on my bed, and drifted off to sleep.

Tomorrow Morning, Wendy's POV:

I woke up, stretched my arms and sat down on my bed. Wait... this isn't my bed. Where am I? I looked around, and saw Romeo sleeping on the futon. This must be his room, and his bed I'm lying on. Jeez, this is embarrassing...

It's rude for me to disturb him while he's sleeping, so I decided to wait, until he'd wake up.

Moments later, I heard his voice, calling out my name. "Wendy... Are you awake?" He asked, as he got up from his futon. "Yes... I am, Romeo-kun." I smiled, and got up from his bed as well, and started fixing it. "No, you don't have to do that. I can fix the beddings myself." He says.

"N-No! It's fine!" I say, as I finished folding his blanket, and fluffing his pillow and everything. I sat down in exhaust on the couch provided in his room, as he followed me. "So... How did I end up here in your room...?" I ask.

"Well..." He smiles and scratches his neck. "I've notice you slept when we were back in the forest, and I was afraid that you'd be teased again by the girls back in Fairy Hills, so I decided to carry you here..." I simply nodded and looked away.

"I hate to break the conversation, myself, but I have to leave. Carla may be looking for me." I smiled at him, making a polite gestured that I had to go. He smiled back and nodded, which means I can go. I made my way out the door, and closed it behind me after I left.

I've notice that most of the boys have left. 'I wonder where they are now...' I thought, as I looked around the dorm. I finally found my way out, and left. I made my way back to the girls' dorm, and noticed that even the girls went missing.

I went upstairs and took a bath, changed to my Edolas Clothes, and left after. I walked my way to the guild, which even from a distance, I can hear music, laughter, screams, and everything necessary. I wonder what in the world are the doing back there.

I slammed open the guild doors when I soon reached for it. And I wasn't surprised about what I was seeing. The guild was completely messed up. Literally. I looked up, and saw a flyer saying: "Happy 1st Anniversary, NaLu!"

Which means... Natsu and Lucy's relationship has been going for a year now. Everybody are celebrating. Cheers and shouts are gained by the young couple. They look so happy together, as they walked the free column with the red carpet, with their arms locked together.

Well I could say everyone's happy. Everyone... except one.

Lisanna.

She was sulking at the corner, not daring to look up, as the young couple made their way to their table. I walked closer to her, and noticed tears in her eyes. I was going to reach for her when she spat at me. "What do you want?" She stutters.

"I just want to make sure you're alright..." I reply, not moving. I feel uncomfortable about this conversation. She's too... uncontented. "Well, that's none of your business." She replies back. I saw Mira heading towards us with a smile.

"Lisanna, aren't you enjoying the party?" Mirajane asked. "Why should I?!" She asked, still sulking at the corner, as she hugged her knees closer to her chest. "Lissy, You deserve someone better than that old flame brain." Mira replies.

Lisanna held her breath, the thing she does before she shouts. As her mouth began to open, two hands grabbed me from the shoulder and dragged me outside. I was about to hit the person until when I saw who it it was. Romeo.

"Woah, Easy there. You don't wanna hear Lisanna sh-" He chuckles, but he was cut off with a loud noise, probably Lisanna's shout. "E-Eh, Yeah. What I said." He laughs.

"So, Why do you need to drag me all the way here...? Outside the guild hall when even a loud shout that couldn't break my eardrums would be such an inconvenience?" I ask.

He looked away. I moved his air aside and I saw red in his face. So this is how a boy blushes... It really looks cute on him....

E-Eh?!

"Wendy... To tell you the truth, I care about you." He looks back at me, his face still red. His mouth finds a way to make a smile. I smile back when I see that cute thing curving on his face. "A-And, I do, too..." I reply, as a blush appears on my face. I look like a ripe apple.

"W-Wendy..." He says. His voice trembles, His hands shake out of nervousness, And his face even becomes more... red.

"I-I.... I.... I-I..." He says, repeating the letter i again and again, as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and touches my left cheek.

"I......"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Of Chapter*~*~*~*~*~*

X3 Sorry for the Cliffhanger, Min'na!

So... I hope you guys liked this chapter.

So, vote and comment if you did!

Guys, to be honest, I am more inspired to write when you guys vote.

I feel very happy that at least someone likes it.

So, Yeah.

Happy, You're up!

Happy:

Hello, Everyone!

So, before I do give the disclaimer,

I want to tell you all that stay tuned for the next chapter called...

Chapter Ten: "Park Visit"

And yes, I know you guys would like it! Aye Sir!

Disclaimer:

Miyu-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail! Hiro Mashima does!