Chapter Seven: "Gossips In The Guild"

Mirajane's POV:

Oh my!!! My ship has finally pulled its' anchors up, and started sailing! I just that heard Romeo and Wendy just went on a date! I squealed at the thought of that. I really can't believe it just happened. My precious ships... They've grown so fast. *^* But... Aren't they a little too young to do going on a date? I mean, 12 and 13. A part of it just doesn't seem good somehow...

Well, on the bright side, one of the ships I have predicted that would be 'sailing' soon has finally came true.

When Happy spread out the news yesterday in the guild hall, everyone had mixed emotions. Some were shocked, some were happy. And right now you can tell I'm one of them by the happy tone I make. But the only one who was angry about it was Carla. Wendy's exceed. And somehow, Macao seems really satisfied and happy about his son.

I wish that this ship would last long. Because this ship is really cute. Young mages falling in love... Ah. Just the sight of the two makes me fangirl around. But I have to shut up about my shipping sometimes. Lissany-chan gets a bit annoyed when she sees me with heart eyes as I fangirl around like a monkey looking forward to freedom. Well, I couldn't be THAT crazy at shipping... Whoopsies! ^^"

I was cleaning the bar when I saw Wendy, smiling as she opened the guild doors, as she twirled around and walked near me. "Ohayou, Mira-san!" She smiled with an unusual one. Sure, I've seen her smile a lot of times but now, everything was sparkling to her sight.

'Ohayou, Wendy-chan!" I smiled back at her. "So, how was the date?" I asked, while giving her a smirk. She seems shocked and surprised. I guessed she didn't know that Happy would spread out something like that.

"Date? What Date?" She hesitates and had her eyes wide open. Ah... Denials that's what I get as well from the other ships... When will they ever learn to say the truth..? >.> Because they do know I'm the guild's matchmaker and love expert.

"The one you had recently? The one with Romeo..?" I reply with a 'duh' tone, as I emphasized the word 'recently'. "Mira! THAT WASN'T A DATE!!!" Wendy shouted, as she slams her palm on her forehead. Well, if it wasn't a date, what could it be?

And Happy's gonna get it for giving us the wrong information about my ships. And No one EVER messes with my ships. OR ELSE >.>

"Gomen! I'm sorry..." I say, and got near her, patting her back. "I warned you to never take shipping this far, didn't I?" Lissana says and gave me a smirk. I sighed. So it wasn't really a date... I should've known Happy's head was gonna end up being squeezed to death.

Macao's POV

"Hello, son." I greeted my son, Romeo, as soon as he woke up from his sleep. He must be tired from that date... Heh Heh. "Morning, Dad!" He greets me with a smile, as he sat on the couch, still with an exhausted and sleepy face.

"So, how's that date with that girl?"I smirked at him, as I asked. His eyes started enlarging, as he looked at me with his 'WTF Does That Mean?!' face. "Now where did you get the idea of that?" He asked, shaking me from left to right.

"Easy there, boy. Happy told everyone in the guild." I replied, as I slowly removed his hands from my shoulders, calmed him down. "E-Everyone?" He asks. "You heard me!" I say.

He closed his eyes and started breathing hysterically. "Oh, Jeez. Dad, I need to go." He says as he stood up, and ran right past through the open doors. What's up with the youth these days?

Romeo's POV:

Happy. I should've known. That cat is pretty awesome to be with, but I didn't even know that he'd cause trouble between me and Wendy! And now he's going to fix what he had just made. I feel anxious somehow. But I have to forgive him. But not his childish acts.

I thought if me and Wendy were really dating, Me and her would have already had our first kisses. Uhm, I mean... First- well, whatever. It's no use if I just act them up.

I just couldn't stop myself from thinking about her. I like her and at least I have the nerve to confess that to myself now. But I never would have the nerve to tell her. Maybe she doesn't like me back the way I like her. I-It could ruin our friendship...

I opened the guild doors and there she was, at the bar as Mira was patting her back. I felt worried right away so there was nothing else that my mind told me to do except for walking towards her and comfort her.

"Hey, Mira. What happened?" I ask her, as I place one of my hands on Wendy's back. "She was just upset about the..." Mira cut herself off and leaned closer to me. "The wrong information about Happy saying you two were dating."

My eyes widened. She knows too? Well, heck yeah I could handle this thing but if it upsets Wendy, it would upset me, too. It's just sad to see her cry. And I don't want to see her like that. No matter how may times I'd get hurt, I won't let her be the one.

I'd risk my life for my one true love... err, friend.

JEEZ WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!

"May I talk with her in private, Mira?" I ask Mira, as I slowly got the hold of Wendy's wrist. "Uh, Sure. Go ahead." She says. I smile back at her and carefully take Wendy with me. Fortunately, she let herself drag along as we reach to the guild doors, and made our exit out of the guild.

We're Not That Young ♡ A RoWen FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara