Chapter Two: "Imagines"

Mirajane's POV:

I guess Romeo and Wendy finally got a chance to meet each other. I really shipped them two even though they don't know each other. They are often reffered to as 'The Ship That Never Talked' when the girls talk about them.

Moving on, I'm so glad they met! No one could actually describe the joy I feel inside. What can I say? I am the Guild's Matchmaker. So what could be the ship name of these two? Hm, RoWen... Yeah RoWen sounds nice.

That ship is an addition to the Guild's Major ships. NaLu is ranked first and GruVia's second while GaLe is third. And I plan for RoWen to be fourth. But how? They just met and all. But the key there is patience. They'll get comfortable talking to each other soon...

Lisanna's POV:

As I was walking past Mira at the bar, I noticed that she was again staring at two people, that I could assume as 'Shipping'. I don't care who she ships, actually. What I really care about is her. She sometimes go gaga over them and I don't know why.

The guild's Matchmaker eh? More like the guild's Troublemaker. I remember the last time she was shipping NaLu. She was staring at them for hours. I wonder what's in there in that nasty mind of hers.

Why can't she just ship me and Natsu? I mean, NaLi sounds better as a ship and besides, me and Natsu have known each other since we were little kids. And him and Lucy are just ordinary friends that doesn't let Natsu feel the love.

Argh.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Mira? Mira?? Hello?!" I say in front of Mira as I waved my hands in front of her. "H-Huh?!" She snapped out and looked at me. Oh God finally she stopped shipping. "Who the heck are you shipping again?!" I asked irritatingly. This could be NaLu again, I may assume.

"Why, RoWen of course." She smiled at me and began cooking again. Well, that was unexpected. RoWen... Romeo and Wendy?? That's like completely messed up. But Laxus x Freed is more messed up.

"So Lissany, don't you think Wendy and Romeo would be a good couple one day?" Mira came close to me as she rested her head on her palm. "They seem so cute and hard to resist..." I replied back as I rested my head on my palm as well.

Romeo's POV:

"So... What team are you in here in Fairy Tail?" I asked Wendy curiously as I sat across her in the table. "Team Natsu. The Strongest Team in Fiore." She replied humbly. And just by looking at her, I could tell that my cheeks are heating up for no reason.

I don't really know if she feels or does the same thing like blushing. I have never seen her blush but maybe she would look cute if she does. Ugh. When would my mind stop thinking about Wendy's cuteness...

"She's pretty cute." I blushed at the thought of that.

"Hello? Romeo-kun?!" Wendy waved her hands right on my face to get my attention. I snapped out and looked at her in a sleepy way. I guess I had my imagination get me too far. "H-Huh? What is it, Wendy?" I asked.

"You were daydreaming, silly!" She chuckled. "O-Oh, I was?" I asked. "Yeah. You were." She replied still chuckling at that. Well, I'm too shy to tell her the truth so I should lie, maybe? Or edit the truth?

"So what were you doing back in dreamland?" She asked. "Well..." I started, thinking of a way to pull her interest on a made up story. "I had a bad dream last night, and, uh." I stuttered. "I imagined if what if that thing was real." I ended as I mumbled at some parts of my sentence.

"Oh, Okay then." She smiled back at me, looking satisfied with my reason. Or my edited truth, I should say. And someone got closer to our table and I noticed it was Carla. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I need Wendy for a moment." Carla smiled at us both.

"Hi, Carla!" I greeted with a cheery smile. "So, what brings you here, Charle?" Wendy asked her, as she got up from the table. "Lucy and Erza are calling you." Carla replied as she grabbed Wendy's hand.

"I'll talk to you later, Romeo!" Wendy smiled as she dragged herself as Carla pulled her hand. "O-Okay." I replied, smiling back at her.

•-•-•-•-•End Of Chapter•-•-•-•-•
Miyuki-chan: Hi, Everyone!
So thanks for staying tuned for another chappie!
I really appreciate it!
But I would be more appreciated if
You would vote if you liked this chapter,
Or comment if what you think.
Suggestions? Dm me. 💞

Lucy: So, I know nobody really reads this part
But I have one question to ask.
What do you think Me and Erza-chan need Wendy for?

And oh yeah.
*Disclaimer: Miyu-chan doesn't own FT. Hiro Mashima does!