Chapter Twelve: "I'm Shy, Okay?"

Romeo's POV:

I have noticed Wendy's been trying to get my attention for the past few minutes. From the triple backflip to the part she shouts. Well, I must admit, that's one strong voice. It even made me cover my ears tightly. Yes, I do realize she's doing this for me but I must admit, I get embarrassed just watching her over here.

After confessing I like her, it did feel right at that moment as I hugged her in my arms. I went home with a smile on my face I can't remove. But it just feels so awkward to talk to her today when you just confessed to her yesterday. It's hard!

I do like how Natsu-nee and Lu-chan's relationship is going on right now. But I know me and Wendy's would be better once we get into one. I just know it. But I just don't feel like talking to her at this time. I wish I could have the guts to, though.

Oh, Romeo. When can you have the guts to talk again to the girl you like?

Wendy's POV:

Well, I gave up getting his attention. At least it was fun while our friendship lasted. I was walking to the guild doors to make my exit when suddenly, Juvia opened the doors wide open while shouting, "Gray-samaaa!~ Juvia's back, dear!"

I sweatdropped at the thought Gray wasn't even inside the guild. "Juvia, I don't think your 'Gray-sama' is here at the moment..." I say, scratching the back of my neck, while looking back at the guild to make sure I was right.

"Oh, really? May Juvia ask where Gray-sama might be?" Juvia smiled at me, while crouching at my level as she asked. It may be a bad idea to tell her. But she needs to know, at least. "He went on a mission with... Lucy." I reply.

Her smile suddenly became a hideous frown as she got up and came running out the doors shouting, "No! Love Rival's not going to get Juvia's Gray-Sama! Because Gray-Sama will always be Juvia's own valuable possession!"

Well, there goes Juvia. It's really impressive the way that Juvia still loves Gray no matter how many times he has let her down. I mean, Gray should be thankful that Juvia has been liking him the past years now. That's the kind of girl a boy is deserving to have. And I will be that kind of girl only for Romeo. In a less annoying way, at least.

So, I exited the guild, sighing, thinking of ways how to get me and Romeo talking again. Even though it was just yesterday we talked, I actually miss him already. The way he smiles at me, his gentle voice, and lastly, when he hugs me tight.

I sigh again. "What did I do wrong?" I ask myself.

Romeo's POV:

I sigh at the scene where Wendy left the guild. She must be tired already tired for getting my attention. Since there was only one person I could talk to, and that is Mirajane, I walked my way to the bar, where she was making smoothies.

"Hello, Romeo! What can I do for you?" She asked, as she gave me a very bright smile. "Well, I am here to as-" I say, as I was suddenly interrupted by her, "To ask why Wendy has been acting strange? I can answer that."

I was surprised. That was my exact question. "Actually, yes." I say, as I rested my chin in on the palm of my hand. A lot of things has been running around my head about Wendy.

"Well..." She starts, "I saw her waving to you earlier, as she entered the guild. You didn't even bother to wave back so she was a little insecure about it. So, she approached me here at the bar, then grabbed me outside to ask some advice." She stops to catch her breath.

"And what was the advice she was asking you, Mira-nee?"

"Well, she did ask what to do when her 'Senpai' doesn't notice her..." She stops again to give me a smirk. "Mira!" I shout in annoyance.

"Alright, Alright! I was kidding! But she did ask that. I told her maybe you're just shy at her after confessing, so you needed some time to relax and get the guts out of you to talk again. But I told her to at least get your attention because maybe that'll work."

The sentence, 'I told her maybe you're just shy at her after confessing' echoes in my mind over and over again. I don't know how Mira knew I confessed, and how she made an exact prediction about it. It's quite impressive.

"Well, I am shy after confessing, Mira. But how did you know I did?" I ask, not even having a clue. "Why Wendy, Of course!" She exclaims. Oh, right. Wendy. Who else? "So, now that I know why you have been ignoring her, excuse me while I tell her." She smiles, as she started walking off the guild.

"No Mira, Please! Not yet..." I say, stopping her before she could even get a grip of the guild doors. "I don't want her knowing I'm shy." I say. "Well, if you say so, Romeo..." She replies, going back to the bar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ End Of Chapter*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello, Min'na! So, it's been two chapters back, I think, Since
I wrote an author's note at the end of the chapter.
And, I dropped the characters and the entertainment for awhile
Since the idea wasn't mine, really.

It was actually from @RushiHeartfilia's story: Fairy Tail High
And I thought if I did that too, there might be a little fun added to the
End of chapters that would maybe make you smile, I guess.

But I realized I'm bad at doing those so... There we go.
I have sent the copyright back to miss @RushiHeartfilia.

And additional to that, I am really happy that at this current time,
I have 1.2k reads and 65 votes! 🎉🎉🎉

(XD if you wanna hear a story, keep reading X3)

So I thank ya'll for being there, supporting me and this book.
If it wasn't for those votes and reads, I would've been
Motivated to continue writing this book. Because back
Then, I started writing books here on wattpad since I
Was ten, from my first account, @Wendy_Marvell01,
I wrote my first book about Wendy, Mirajane, and Erza,
Being the best of friends.

And I didn't have the best writing skills since then,
So I lost my motivation, and left that wattpad account.
And then, I decided to make this new account, then wrote
This RoWen book.

But my motivation was already half of the first time I
Wrote a book, knowing that I wouldn't get enough votes
To keep me motivated. After publishing the first two
Chapters, I waited for at least three days to wait for
Someone to read it. Well, there were reads but no votes.

Once again, my motivation went down, then left this account.
Approximately 3 months after I left this account, I went
Back just to read some books since my mom won't
Allow me to buy some manga to read. T~T

Then, I saw a lot of notifications, but I didn't even bother
To read them since I knew that it was just going to show
Me updates of newly published chapters of the books I read.

So, I read on, and at some point, I wanted to look at my
Profile. There, I saw my book with 300+ reads back then
And 12 votes. With some comments that eventually made
Me laugh.

And from that day on, I was once again motivated to write
This very book, and gained votes from my dear loving readers!

So, you guys see how you motivate me so much! \(^ o^)/
Some say I just get a few votes, but I'll just say to myself
That I earned it. And I thank you my dear readers for
Being there, supportive and loving, that had motivated me
To write more. And I couldn't believe I could reach this high.

I know 65 is just a small number for some of you, but I am
Totally and absolutely grateful for it.

And, This book is really dedicated to all of you, who stay
Tuned for my next chapters. And don't worry, the next chapters
Would be really nice and exciting, I assure you.

ARIGATO, GUZAIMASU!!! \(^o^)/

Love,
Miyu-chan

Discliamer: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does!!

P.S. Please comment at this very point if you read my message until here. Because I really wish I sent you guys an inspiring message to let you dream high, and believe you can do all things. :)