Chapter Five: "A Romantic Bond"

Saturday, Romeo Conbolt's POV:

"Romeo! Wake up!" My dad, Macao, woke me up from my sleep I had taken up two hours ago. I have been on a mission with Natsu-nee, Lu-chan, and Erza-san. As I reached home, I decided to take a nap for awhile. It's time to wake up now, I guess.

I looked at the wall clock and it showed '5:00 PM'. Gosh, I almost forgot I still need to pick up Wendy from Fairy Hills. I changed my clothes and began to run outside. As I ran, I saw a flower shop and thought about giving Wendy some flowers. 'Romeo. You and Wendy aren't dating!' I screamed at my thoughts and began to run again.

Upon reaching Fairy Hills, I saw Wendy going outside with Carla. Please don't tell me Carla's coming with us. "Make sure you two don't make out or something!" I heard Carla shout at Wendy and slam the dorm's doors. Wendy stared at the door for awhile as she sweat dropped.

I approached her and pretended that I didn't saw a thing and smiled. "Wendy! You look really cute today!" I grinned at her and looked at her stunning appearance from head to bottom. As I saw her face, blushes started to come out, leaving traces of redness.

"A-Arigatou, Romeo-kun..." Wendy replied and started to look at the bottom as she moved her foot around. "Let's head to the river, shall we?" I smiled at her and extended my hands for her to hold on to. She shyly got my hand and we started to walk.

We were silent as we walked. I felt my cheeks heating up upon feeling her warm hands holding into mine. I watched the wind slightly blow her shining blue hair. Too bad she was looking below as she tried to hide her blushes.

But at least she can't see me blushing as well. I felt my heart pounding and I don't know why. I felt nervous on how to make her happy. I don't know what this feeling is, but it is kind of creeping me out. Does she feel this thing as well about me? It really made me feel suspicious.

We reached the river and we sat under the tree to get some shade. "R-Romeo-kun..." Wendy said shyly as she looked over the river bay to look at the sun while it set. "Yes, Wendy?" I asked. "W-When will you remove your hands from mine?" She asked in an embarrassing manner and I looked over to my hands surprisingly to see I was still holding her hand.

I slowly removed it as I start to blush. "G-Gomen!" I exclaimed and looked away for her to prevent seeing me from blushing.

"It's alright..." She says, and smiled instead. I guess she's using that forgive and forget method. We sat there for awhile, as we watched the sun drop low. "Wow... The sun set looks really beautiful..." She smiled and stared as the sunset, as the waters gleamed and shone. "Well, not us beautiful as you are, Wendy-chan!" I exclaimed. I saw her blush and which made me realize what I just told her... Ugh. I hate myself.

I blushed as well at scratched the back of my head. "Sorry... Was I taking it too far...?" I say and looked away. I had a nerve that made me feel like she was looking at me. She sighed. "Y-You weren't..." She mumbled. "I-It's normal..."

A few minutes later, the sun has fully set and the moon came rising up, as stars appeared on the sky. I smiled at the scene we're looking at. Perfection. That's what it is.

"Shall we head home now, Wendy?" I asked her with a smile as I start to stand up. "Well, sure!" She replied and began to stand up as well. I stood up first, and stretched out my hands to offer her to help stand up. "No thanks. I can manage." She smiled and slowly stood up.

As we walked, she slowly held my hand which made me blush. "W-Wendy-san?" I asked as I shivered a little. "Uhm, Yes, Romeo-kun?" She asked with a smile. "Oh, nevermind..." I say and smiled a bit. It would be embarrassing to ask her why she's holding my hands with a smile like that.

Finally, we reached Fairy Hills. She let go of my hand and smiled, as she gave in to hug me. "T-Thank You, Romeo-kun..." She smiled at me happily, as she still didn't let go. "You're welcome, Wendy..." I smile back and hug her as well.

Sooner, she let go, she smiled, then went inside Fairy Hills.

I was left with a blush.

"I'm glad I met you...." I whisper to myself.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•End of Chapter•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Happy: Kon'nichiwa Min'na-san!
Thanks for reading and staying tuned for another chapter!
Sorry that it took Miyu-chan to update a little longer.

So anyways...

*DISCLAIMER:

Fairy Tail Doesn't Belong to Miyu-chan.

IT'S MASHIMA-SENSEI'S!!! ^^