Chapter Eleven: "Notice Me Senpai!"

Wendy's POV:

Yesterday was a very great day. I confessed my feelings for Romeo-kun, and we had this simple hangout over at the river like the last time. And I know that today, my mood will just stay happy until the end of the day.

I smile to myself at the thought of what could happen today, as I hummed a few songs I know. Maybe this mood made me happy-maybe too happy. I even danced my way out of Fairy Hills that made everyone wonder what was wrong with me. I guess I got a bit carried away.

"Hey, Wen! What are you so happy about today?" Lisanna, the one who was burdened two weeks ago from Lucy and Natsu's party, approached me with a happy smile. I guess she got over it. "You know... The usual things! The sun is shining, birds chirping, life is just awesome." I smile back at her. She raises an eyebrow.

"Is RoWen in the air?" She Smirks at me. I blush a little and nod slightly. I didn't know it was too obvious from my actions. Oh, well. I guess I'll be dancing my way to the guild as long as I don't get embarrassed.

I open the doors of Fairy Tail and see Romeo. I saw him looking at me as I waved my hands. He just looks at me. Emotionless. Then he does what he was doing again, looking outside. This confuses me. What have I done wrong to receive this kind of actions? I just confessed to him! Nothing wrong with that... I think.

But I was just dumb enough to realize that I guess I was a bit too far from what I admitted yesterday. I was a bit clingy, I guess.
There was nothing else to do than approach the love expert, Mirajane. She is cooking food for Natsu right now, who is currently picking a fight with Gray and maybe Juvia, too. I stare at them until Mira gets my attention. "What is it that I could help you with, Wendy?" She asks.

I stare at her for a moment. "Let's just go outside. It is a bit personal." I say, as I grab her arm and pull her outside. I know she would know what to do in these situations. Especially that I always see her and Laxus as a very good couple, although that he has this 'bad boy' attitude and Mira has that 'good girl' one.

"This better be important, Wen. I have a lot of things to cook back there." She says, as she crosses her arms. "I-It's about... RoWen." I say. My voice trails off at the 'RoWen' part, but still loud enough for her to hear. "Oh, Tell Me! What happened?! Give me details!" She smiles widely, as her mad attitude goes away.

"Well, we both confessed that we like each other yesterday... And we hanged out. But today, he doesn't seem to bother me. I-I'm confused, Mira-san. I didn't think I did anything wrong..." I sigh. And my stomach tightens. It just hurts to talk about Romeo this way. I mean, in a negative way that he doesn't even notice you're there.

"I see, I see." Mira says, as she rests her chin on the palm of her hand. "Don't worry, Wen. He's just shy. It was just yesterday that you both admitted feelings. His shyness will go away soon. But if you'd catch his attention, then maybe you both could start talking again." She smiles at me once again and enters the guild.

Everything seems so easy to follow. But catching his attention? I don't know how to, honestly. I can't just pull my hair back, blink my eyes in a sassy way and lick my lips! But I gotta have to try to get his attention, somehow.

I opened the guild doors once again, but this time in a way that everyone would look at me. Everyone does, except him. I must try again.

I do triple backflips in front of him, still nothing. Helping Mira serve food and even gave him a shake, still nothing. Shouting in the middle of the guild, well, he did cover his ears but still no look.

I sighed, realizing I look like an idiot trying.