Chapter Nineteen: "Weird Feelings"

Romeo's POV:

"Ohayo, Wendy!" Haru walks in, as he greeted Wendy with a smile. She looks back at him smiling, as she came and hugged him. H-Hugged him? I don't remember her doing that to me. Well, did she do it like even once? I don't think so. Wait, I remember something. Wait, no I think it's just my imagination. Argh, what's wrong with me?!

"Anything wrong, Romeo-kun?" I snapped from my thoughts and looked at her. "O-Oh. Hi, Wen. N-No, everything's just fine. Yeah..." I laugh nervously and fake a smile. She smile back at me and pinches my cheeks. "That's what I thought." She laughs.

I look around and see Haru talking with Natsu and Erza. "So, any interaction with Haru lately?" I ask. She releases her hands from her cheeks, and looks at Haru's direction. "Well, I hugged him earlier and-"

"Wait, HUGGED HIM EARLIER?!" I shout. She looks at me weirdly. I clear my throat embarrassingly. "Uh I mean, you did?"

She nods her head yes. "Why not? Haven't seen him in a while..." I tried smiling even it's kind of hurting me already. "Anyways, be right back, Romeo-kun." She smiled, and gave me a quick peck on my lips. I blush hard. D-Did that just happen?

"So, Romeo~ How are you and Wendy?" Mira asks me with a smile. I sigh in pain. "Good, I guess. Until he came in." I groan, and point at Haru. "Mhm..." She nods, and looks at Haru. "I think you're jealous, Romeo."

My eyes widen. "W-What?! I'm not jealous!" I hesitate. I'm just having this weird feeling when he's around Wendy. My instincts are telling me to let Wendy stay off him. Wendy is mine, not Haru's!

"It's on the look on your face, Romeo." She laughs and leaves. Well, yeah. I do love Wendy and she's mine, and mine only. I can't let this idiot take her from me.

"Hey, I'm back." Wendy says, with Haru behind her. "Hey, Romeo dude!" He chuckles. I glare at him. "Yea, hey."

"I'm just gonna leave both of you here..." Wendy leaves, walking over to Erza and Lucy. I glare at back at Haru again. I grab the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me. "Listen, you. Wendy is mine and I can't let you steal her from me. Got that?" I frown.

He nodded weirdly at me. "Woah dude. Wendy is all yours. I'm not even into her." He laughs and I let go of him embarrassingly. "Yeah, sorry about that. My instincts are killing me."

"I guess they took jealousy to the next level." He smirks, and nudges my arm. I blush and glare at him. "I AM NOT JEALOUS!"