Chapter One: "When Two Hearts Meet"

Wendy's POV:
At 7:00 AM today, I arrived at the guild which looked pretty messy. Oh, I almost forgot. Fairy Tail had a party last night... Well, a really messy party. Like Mavis says, "Fairy Tail isn't Fairy Tail when it's not Rowdy. That's what Fairy Tail is."

As I looked around, I saw Mira-san and a Raven Black haired boy helping her wipe the tables. As me and my exceed, Carla, went near them to help, Mirajane simply gave us a towel, and politely gestured us to help wipe tables.

I simply nodded and went on. It was really hard to walk around since the others were lying around. In another way, I could say they passed out. A Fairy Tail party got everything.

Cana drinks, And the other girls join her and get drunk. I, once tried to drink and passed out because it was not suitable for my age to drink those kind of stuff. But when we girls get drunk, we have weird classifications.

And the other boys are pretty weird as well. They don't get drunk that much, but they do act like they are.

So anyways, me and the other boy got to finish wiping all tables and Mirajane got the towels and treated us both some milkshakes. "You two are really hard working today! You both want milkshakes?" Mirajane praised us and gave an offer.

"Sure, Mira!" The boy replied rushing over the bar. "I'll have the Strawberry Milkshake, Please!" He says. I sat beside him and ordered for a Vanilla one. And as we waited, he introduced himself to me.

"Uh, Hi! I-I'm Romeo. Romeo Conbolt." He smiled to me and bowed. "Nice to meet you, Romeo-kun!" I smiled back at him. "I'm Wendy Marvell, and This is Carla, my exceed." I replied to him and pointing to Carla.

"Nice to meet you as well!" He smiled back. And just in time, our milkshakes arrived. "Enjoy!" Mira-san gave them to us and gave a cheery smile. And as I was slurping, Romeo wiped his face and looked at me.

"W-Wendy?" He asked, giving a late reaction. "Yes. Wendy. Anything wrong with it?" I blushed a bit as he continued looking at me. "N-No. Nothing's wrong! It's just I remember Natsu-nee mentioning your name before..."

"Well, Alright." I say and slurped back on my Vanilla shake. "Mira, how could you make milkshakes this good?" I asked and slurped more on my shake. "Thank you for liking it, Wendy-chan! But I just get them in recipe books." Mira gave me a toothy grin and left.

And as I finished my shake until to the last drop, I set my glass aside and watched Romeo do the same thing. "So... Are you new to this guild or something..?" I asked. He first laughed at me and realized that I was serious. "No! I'm not new! How could you say that?" he asked me and gave me one of his cute smiles. Wait, what?

"Well... It's just that I have never seen you before." I replied and crouched my back a bit. "Well I have been here in Fairy Tail since I was a young child. How about you?" He asked me as he left the bar. Then me and Carla followed him.

He sat on one of the tables, as I sat across him. "Y-You were saying?" He smiled and scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying that attention..."
"It's alright I'm kinda used to it, Romeo-kun. And I was invited by Miss Erza Scarlet to join this guild when I was eight." I replied and smiled back.

Moments later, our guildmates started waking up as Natsu stretched his arms and saying "I'm all fired up!". Well, like he usually does. And as me and Romeo were talking, Natsu approached me and smiled. "Hey, you two!" He smiled at us and patted both of our heads.

"Hey, Natsu-san!" I greeted. "So, Romeo, ya finally got to meet Wendy, eh?" Natsu asked Romeo as they fist bumped. "Yeah. She's pretty cute." Romeo replied. Hearing those words made me feel my cheeks heat up. I just looked away to prevent him from seeing my face like a ripe apple.

"Oi, Wendy! Are you alright?" Carla pulled my dress to get my attention. But I didn't respond since I don't want her seeing me like this. Carla is a very strict exceed, I should say. And after awhile, my heart was in its normal speed and I finally got to face Carla. But I still had to pretend I never heard such a thing.

"D-Did you say something, Carla?" I smiled at her and asked. "Yeah. Are you alright?" She asked in a mad tone. I guess Carla is not in her good mood again. "Hai, Hai! I'm alright!" I replied. "Alright then..." She says and looked away from me. (A/N: Hai is Yes in Japanese)

"So Wendy, mind asking Mira-san what's for Breaky?" Natsu asked and began to rub his tummy, as it continuously made rumbling sounds. "Aye!" I obeyed and brought Carla with me. And as we were walking a short distance to the bar, Carla looked at me suspiciously as she stared at me sharply.

"Anything wrong, Carla?" I asked in a worried tone. "You like Romeo, don't you." She asked flying above me as she gave me death glares. "R-Romeo-kun? But we just met!" I replied as I tried to hide my blushes away. "Are you sure? I could see it on your face." She says getting her face close to me. And sometimes, I can't escape from Carla through lies. She's like one of those lie detectors.

"Hai, Hai. I'm sure..."

Natsu's POV:
"Arghh... What's taking Wendy so long?" I groaned as I squeezed my stomach to endure the pain it's giving. "Should I go check on them, Natsu-nee?" Romeo asked as he got up. "Yes, Please..." I say squeezing more. And so, Romeo ran to Mirajane.

And before he could leave I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "N-Natsu!!" He screamed in fright as I grabbed his hand. "R-Romeo... T-Tell Mi-Mirajane to make he-her cooking fa-faster and t-tastier..!" I told him weakly as he slipped his arm off my hand.

"Fine, Fine." He says in an annoyed way. And I waited for like half a century and finally, Romeo came back. "O-Oi, Romeo. Where's the food?" I asked. "It's coming, alright!" He says as he pointed at the back to see Kinana, Wendy, Carla, and Mirajane holding four platters filled with food and placed them on the table.

"Enjoy your meal!" The four of them says as they bowed down and left. "Oh, Joy!" I say and began eating like there's no tommorrow. And just in time to see my frenemy, Gray Fullbuster, pass by. "You idiot! Do you even know what table manners are?" he teased as he stared at me eating everything I can.

"I'm just showing my love to the food, Gray." I replied getting a good bite on the fried chicken.

Romeo's POV:
As me and Wendy watched Natsu-nee eat from a distance, I watched her laugh in a really cute way. I seriously mean it. She's cute. But I'm not saying I like her... I just want to express my feelings out.

"Wendy-chan, you know what? It's really nice that I have met you today!" I say and smiled at her. "Really? Well, I think so too!" She replied back having some tint red on her face. Too cute... Too cute... Wait what?! "No need to blush, hey!" I chuckled at her.

"A-Am I?" She chuckled back. "Yeah. You are!" I replied smiling at her.

•-•-•-•-•-•End Of Chapter•-•-•-•-•-•

Happy: Hello, Everyone! Happy here! So I just want to say something...
Which I forgot... Miyuki-chan what was that again?
Which reminds me. Why am I not in the chapter?!

Miyuki: Well, you are now!
Happy: I mean in the actual part of the story!
Miyuki: Don't worry. I will put you there!
Happy: Aye! And, what was I supposed to say again..?
Miyuki: Ah! Right! *Whispers to Happy
Happy: Aye!
Hey Everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter!
Miyuki-chan and me hope that you stay tuned for the following chapters!
Please vote or comment of what you think of the chapter!
Arigatou!

And, Fairy Tail doesn't belong to Miyuki-chan.
It's Hiro Mashima's!!!