Chapter Ten: "Park Visit"

Wendy's POV

"MEET ME AT THE PARK TOMORROW AT 3 PM!" Romeo shouts, as A peck of red appears on his cheeks. I was a bit confused but, I guess I just have to deal with this first. "Fine." I force a smile. My senses say there's something fishy about Romeo... And I'm going to find out what that is.

He went back inside the guild, not daring to face me. Really, there's something wrong with this guy... I run back home and stare at the building with not a single light turned on. Fairy Hills really look gloomy.

I go inside as the door creak as I open it. Everyone is still back at the guild. I turn every light on. The kitchen's, The Living Room's, And the way up. I go to Me and Carla's room and lie on my bed like I have been exhausted the whole day.

I get up again, and look for clothes I can find to wear for tomorrow. I get my green dress from the cabinet and hang it to somewhere I could easily get it.

Well, Tomorrow's going to be a mystery...

The Next Day, Wendy's POV

Yesterday was full of laughter and everything. But it is now time to get dressed and go to the park. I enjoyed the conversation between me and the girls about what happened yesterday. And I missed a lot of things.

It's a shame I don't get a chance to be with them longer, because I have to get ready. I look at my watch and it reads "2:35 P.M." I only got a few minutes left. Upon seeing the time, I smiled at the girls and rushed upstairs. I neatly combed my hair, and put on the dress I readied yesterday. I put ln my purse and sandals, and I was ready to go.

I run back down, and zoom to the door. I see Lucy walking to the direction of the park. "Lucy-san!" I shout, as I run so I can get near her. "Oh Hey, Wen!" She looks at me and smiles. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"Romeo told me to meet at the park today. How about you, Luce?" I smile, as I check the time again. I'm getting really nervous, though it's not a big deal. "Well, Natsu told me to meet him at the park, too. Strange. Those two may be planning something..." She chuckles.

We both reach the park and see Romeo and Natsu talking, as they were sitting below the tree. Romeo instantly smiled and got up, as he saw me. "Wendy!!" He says, as he runs to me, hugging me tightly. "Romeo. Can't. Breathe..." I say, trying to breathe through the tight hug.

He released me right away and smiled a little. "Gomen'nasai...."

"It's okay..." I smile back. "So, what were you trying to tell me yesterday?" I ask, as I look at him. He was dumbfounded and didn't know what I was talking about. "What do you mean...?" He chuckles as he scratches the back of his head.

I roll my eyes. How forgetful of him. "Oh, wait. I think I remember. Follow me." He smiles, as he holds my hand and runs to the destination. I blush. Romeo. Is. Holding. My. Hand.

He suddenly stops running, I loose my balance and stumble to him. I open my eyes and blush to see me on top of him, with my face a few inches away from his. We almost kissed....

"Sorry!" I say, as I try to get up. I see him blushing as well, but he does not look at me out of embarassment. "I am really, really, sorry as well..." He so softly, that I could barely hear him.

Then there's silence between us. The only thing that I could hear was the sound of the wind with the leaves it carries. We watch it pass right in front of us for a few minutes, until Romeo decided to break the silence.

"Wendy, There is something... I want to confess..." He says, stuttering through his words. Does he like me..? N-No! Keep yourself together, Wendy... Keep it together.

"W-What is it, Romeo..?" I ask, not looking directly at him. But I could sense he is looking right at me. "I like you..." He says.

Silence.

"Not just like, but I kinda like like you..." He continues. He really likes me, well if that's what he means. I face him, he looks like a bright red cherry now. "I like you, too..." I say, as I tried to smile at him. I like him. I really do...

"I-Is this what you really want to tell me, Romeo?" I ask him slighty. He closes his eyes and swallows hard. He nods back. "Yes, For a long time now..." He replies.

I'm happy and contented about it. I smile and hug him quick. And I feel his arms wrapped around me. His warmth covering me. And I think I don't just like him... But I love him. And, I don't really think that this is the right tine to tell him, though.

I'll just be happy with this. For now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Of Chapter~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kon'nichiwa, Min'na-san!

Yes, Yes. I'm very sorry I didn't update my story that quickly.

And, I was really guilty about that cliffhanger at the last chapt.

Some were ranting. Haha omygosh. Really sorry...

So hope you guys liked the chapter >^<

And, I want to advertise this new story I made:

It's called: "Fairy Tail Academy" - A Fairy Tail FanFic

So hope you guys read it :)

And, Fairy Tail doesn't belong to me.

It's Hiro Mashima's!!