Chapter Fifteen: "Tell Her Romeo"

Romeo's POV:

It has been three days already. They are starting to worry me. Where are they, anyway? I hope they're here soon. Where is Wendy?

"Oi, you look frustrated, Romeo..." Mirajane comes, and caressed my head. I look up at her to see her smiling. "It just doesn't feel the same without Wendy." I rest my head in discomfort. "I-It's been three days!"

Mira sits across from where I am sitting. She holds both of my hands in order for me to calm down. "Tell her." She smiles, holding my hands tighter. I shrugged. "T-Tell her what?" I ask nervously. I'm not ready.

"Tell her that you love her! What else?" She smiles. I blushed really hard. Tell that I love W-Wendy M-Marvell...? "I don't see a perfect time for that." I look away. She holds my hands tighter. Tight enough for them to be white.

"The guild is planning to have a party for Team Natsu." She says, as she loosens her tight a bit. "And then, you can go confess. Simple as 1, 2, 3!!!" She smiles brighter than before. And I blush at my hardest. Easy? I don't think so.

She might be a matchmaker, but she doesn't know how hard it is to confess even when it is about love. It's not easy, But I'll try my best, For Wendy...

This is a kind of opportunity to tell her and yet, it is not.

Before Mira could stand up, there was a loud bang heard at the door. Natsu just slammed the door open as his team went along him. And there they were, Team Natsu is back in Fairy Tail.

I looked infront of  me, and I expected to see Mira. But there was someone else. "Kon'nichiwa, Romeo-kun!" She smiled brightly at me. Blue Hair, Hazel brown eyes, green dress. And there she was, right before me. Wendy.

"H-Hello..." I greeted back, and scratched the back of my neck. "Didn't notice you were there." She looks at me in a strange way. I stare back at her and we stay like that for a few seconds, until she looked away, blushing madly.

"G-Gomen, R-Romeo-kun..." She mumbles. I gently nod as a reply, as I blushed slightly. And there was those weird feelings again, my chest tightening, my stomach clenches, and my heart beats very fast.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

At the party, Wendy's POV:

I didn't expect for the guild to throw a party for us. It looks really fun and exciting. Like they always say, Every Fairy Tail party never misses out the fun. And it really seems it doesn't. Well, you could even see the looks on their faces.

It's currently 7:15 PM, and everyone seems to be 'awake' even from all those shots they're drinking. I walk my way to the table, where Carla and Happy were sitting. I was about to sit down when someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

I looked behind to see who it was, and it was Romeo, who was smiling and slightly blushing. "Wendy, mind if I ask you something outside?" He asks, as he slightly bites the insides of his mouth. I nod, and follow him.

As soon as we get out the guild, he grabs my hand and runs, to a place I am very familiar with. The place was shining with the moonlight, and its grassy meadows above it is a wonderful place to sit down and relax. And once again, he we are at the river.

It makes me remember the first time and second time we went here. And each one had a romantic memory. But none of them got us closer much. "So, it's our third time here together, right?" He asks, slightly blushing, as he sat down on the grass. He pats the soil, signaling me to sit next to him.

I slowly sat down next to him, as he rested one arm on my shoulder. Until he got one idea that I never thought I'd like. He stood up, and pulled me up. And now, we're both standing. He started dragging me to the water as I followed him lousily. It's not a great idea getting wet on a cold day.

Before I could even realize, we're both in the river, as he splashes water on me. I smile at him, as I splash water on him, too. We were both like playful little kids who love to splash water on each other.

After a few splashes, I spoke up. "Romeo-kun, I'm already getting cold..." I say, as I rub my shoulders, looking for warmth to put on it. He comes closer to me and he wraps his wet orange scarf around his and my neck. And even his scarf was wet, it was getting me warm.

"Is it helping?" He asks. I nod in reply, as my cheeks heat up. He smiles at me, as he goes closer and closer. And now a few inches away from each other. I blush. One wrong move and bam, I might do that.

"I love you, Wendy Marvell." He whispers to me, as he kisses me on the lips. I blushed at the sudden action, but I then closed my eyes and kissed him back, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His lips were so soft and warm. And as we were running out of breath, we pulled away. We both look at each other, blushing. "T-That was my first kiss..." I mumble to him. And his cheeks heat up more. "Mine, too." He replies.

"I love you too, Romeo." I smile at him. And he looks away from me. "And there's something I wanted to ask you for a long time now..." He says to me. I hold both of his hands and stiffen for a bit. "What is it?" I ask.

He blushes really hard before facing me again. "Wendy, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, as he holds my hands back, only tighter. I blush at the thought of that. This is one tough decision I have to face. I bite my lip worriedly before answering.

And then, I face him. I have made my decision. "Yes, I will." I reply, before giving him another kiss. And this time, he hugged me closer to him.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Ello! Hope you guys liked this chapter :3
Sooo, I would like to tell you my dear precious readers (yes, you. Reading this now.)
That I made a Gruvia fanfiction called "Bad Meets Evil"

So yeah.

xoxo,
Miyu-chan