Chapter Twenty-Two: "His Dream"

Romeo's POV:

I rubbed my eyes and they were wide open. I looked around, and saw myself lying on Wendy's bed. I was all alone in the bed, but Carla was there, only she was sleeping in the couch. I figured that she may be up early, and may be down stairs. I sat on the edge of her bed and straightened out my clothes. Once done, I quietly made my way out of the room.

I went downstairs and saw that most of the girls were downstairs. Erza-nee was cooking, Lucy-nee, Juvia-nee, and Kinana-nee were cleaning the place, and the others were sitting on the couch, watching their favorite morning show. To what I know, the girls have their own schedule for everything. Compared to the boys, they just pick who does this, and does that. Unfortunately, I always get picked as if I'm their slave.

I approached Lisanna-nee, which is currently sitting on the couch, watching tv. "Lisa-nee, do you happen to see Wendy anywhere?" I ask. She shook her head no, without removing her eyes from the television. "I'm sorry, but no." She replies. I sigh in defeat. "Did you say Wendy?" Says Erza who is currently mixing the pancake batter. I turned my head to Erza and nodded. "Well, I saw Haru having her escorted to Fairy Tail." She smiled sweetly and went back to the kitchen.

I snapped my fingers and my senses came back together. Of course. Where else would Wendy be? I bidded farewell to Erza and ran towards the guild. Who knows what kind of perverted thing Haru could be doing to Wendy now? Okay, I might be overreacting, but who knows? Every person has a side that nobody knows, especially if you're hiding it deep within.

I opened the guild door and looked at the wall clock. It read '6:00 AM'. I never woke up this early whoever I'm sleeping over with. I saw my dad on one of the guild tables and approached him. I tapped his shoulder and he looked over to me as his eyes widen. "Romeo... You're alive! YOU'RE FRICKIN' ALIVEEE!!!" He exclaimed, as he hugged me tight. "D-Dad... I can't breathe..." I stutter, as I struggle to break through. He widened his grip and looked at me.

"Where were you?!" He asks, with a worried tone. I slightly blush before replying to him. He might misinterpret what I may say. "Uhh... I slept over at Wendy's." I finally say. His eyes widen once more, as he slapped my back. "My son's all grown up! Sleeping over a girl's house and--" I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth. "D-Dad!" I shout, as I blushed. "I didn't do 'it' with her! Why the heck would I?!" I face palm. He laughed. "Oh, you know me! Always kiddin' around!"

I just rolled my eyes and looked around. No Haru, No Wendy. Where in hell are they?! There were only a few people here at the guild this time. And they were dad, uncle Wakaba, Mira-nee, Master, Cana-san, and Bacchus-nee. I could assume the last two I mentioned got drunk last night and slept here. Mira-nee is always early so she can easily cook breakfast for our guildmates that will come soon. My dad and uncle already had a habit about going here around five-thirty.

I walked my way over to Mira's, as I asked her about Wendy. She told me that Haru gave her a letter written for me. She handed it over, and it was a plain white envelope with something that says: "To: Romeo Conbolt From: Haru". I opened it, and it had a letter from him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo,

Your instincts were right all along. I am a bad person that wanted to do something with Wendy. I had her escorted earlier from Fairy Hills and she's now with me. I'd assume you'd realize she's gone by now, because you asked Mirajane if she had seen Wendy. Instead, she gave you this letter you are reading right now. Amazed? I predicted all this would happen, so better watch out, you little fire boy. You might be dead before you even save your little girl. I'm in my secret cave now where no one could find me. Good luck on finding her before the sun sets, for I will extract her Dragon Slaying Magic, and she'll be useless!

P.S. You're still sleeping, weirdo.

From:

Haru

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widen as I read the message. I quickly left the guild in a blink of an eye. When I tripped over a tree, I got up, but in another place. I was in Wendy's bed all alone. It was 5:47 AM, and that's the time I woke up in my dream.

Wendy was by my side when I slept. Now she's gone like in my dream. I tried to recall the note that Haru wrote, and I remember something he said about extracting her powers, and I'm still asleep. This feels real, and my dreams can foretell the consequences of the future.

I MUST SAVE WENDY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter, Min'na!

Please vote, or comment if you liked it!

And I would like to advertise my new story called: "Life Of A Nerd Girl" it's a NaLu fanfiction, and you can find it on my account. And sorry for the slow updates... :(

I'll try to make it faster next time.

*Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does!