Chapter Three: "Denial Is The First Stage"

Next Day, Romeo Conbolt's POV:
"Thanks, Mira-nee!" I thanked Mira-nee as she gave me a Strawberry Shake. Some people ask me why I always order Strawberry. But I reply saying that's my favorite. So anyways, I made my way through one of the tables that me and Wendy always sit at. But today, Natsu-nee was there.

"Kon'nichiwa, Natsu-nee!" I greeted as I sat across him at the table. "Kon'nichiwa, Romeo!" He greeted back. And that was the end of our conversation. I was slurping on my shake and Natsu-nee was eating like he usually does.

But soon, he wiped his face and looked at me suspiciously. "You like Wendy, don't you." He stared as me as he continued to chomp on his food. "Eh? Me? Like Wendy? N-No!" I say as I blushed tint red. But do I even like her? No. T-That's impossible. We just met.

"I can see it on your face you know." He replied. "Okay. So what's your point if I like her?!" I replied him with a question as I uncomfortably slurped back on my shake and listened. "Wait, you like her?!" Natsu-nee jumped from his seat. Well, Literally.

"No! No! I don't! We're just friends!" I replied. "You know Romeo, Wendy-chan is a really good friend. And she is pretty cute, I should say." Natsu-nee chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "I have noticed..."

"Look, there's really nothing wrong if you're crushing! Especially on Wendy. And listen to me, don't give up on her. And try to win her heart. She's pretty easy to get." Natsu-nee said as I rolled my eyes. "Not interested." I replied to him as I got up the table and left.

But before I could even leave, Natsu got a hold of my hand and I screamed in fright. "N-Natsu-nee! What are you doing?!" I say as I tried to slip of my arm but his grip was too tight. "Romeo. I could see that you like her." Natsu-nee replied to me and loosen his grip on my wrist a bit.

"Like I said, I'm not interested." I replied back and slipped of my hand when I got the chance. "I'LL TREAT YOU SOME STRAWBERRY SHAKES!" He shouted. "Bribery doesn't work on me, you know."  I replied and left.

Wendy Marvell's POV:
Argh. I still can't get over what Lu-chan and Erza-san old me. Me? Liking Romeo? We just met and my heart can't fall that easy on him. I have to know him better before I would give it all and love him.

Flashback...

I came running towards Lu-chan and Erza-san. Carla had informed me that they needed me so I rushed over to them and greeted them with a warm smile. "Ohayou, Lu-chan and Erza-san!" I say and bowed down.

"Kon'nichiwa, Wendy-chan!" Both of them greeted back. "What is it that you want to tell me?" I asked and sat beside Erza-san and began to look at them in confusion. "D-Do you like Romeo?" Lucy smiled at me as she closed up her face to me.

I blushed in tint red and looked at her. "I-I'm sorry, what?!" I asked as I pretended to not know what Lucy just said. No. I'm just dreaming. Please, I hate those type of questions. "I asked you if you like Romeo." Lucy replied as she tried to emphasize what she just said earlier.

I don't really care whatever she says. But I know that would be some kind of rude manner so in a way, I am forced to just reply. Whether I like it or not. "I-I don't. I'm sorry." I replied to her and covered my face full of blushes.

"Really, Wendy? We can see it on your face, you know." Erza replied back to me and did what Lucy-chan did. That's right, she closed up her face to me. "L-Lu-chan. Please leave me alone..." I told her, trying to not looked pissed off.