Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Young Ships, Bad Relationships?"

Mirajane's POV: 

I sighed heavily as I sat on one of the stools in the bar, waiting for someone to come. Recently, I've been thinking about Romeo and Wendy. I think it was the wrong time to convince them to like each other. Well in fact, I was the reason why they turned out like this. And it seems that Wendy have been in a depressed and tired mood lately. She walks in the guild like she needs more sleep and she definitely have some of those eyebags. But at least she has Romeo and Carla to cheer her on. 

But not arguing with myself, I really think I've made a bad decision by putting them both in a relationship. I should've done it when Wendy's at least 15 years old, so Wendy can controll more of her feelings than just letting it go that easily. 

"You okay, Mira? You seem... tense." I turn around to see Lisanna, who looked worried about me. I shook my head and smiled. "Yeah. Just deep in thought right now." I shrugged. She grabbed a stool and sat next to me, as she arched her head forward to get a better view of my face. "Deep thought of what?" She asked. I sighed before facing her again. "Ships. Like the usual." By hearing the word ships, I noticed hat her eyes gleamed with joy and suddenly became interested with the topic.

"Ships? Is it about me and Natsu?" She clasped her hands with joy as she smiled widely The thought of Nali makes me sick, honestly. I don't want to interfere with her thoughts about that since it could lead to weird NaLi imagines. Ughh... "It's Romeo and Wendy." I replied, slightly laughing. She pouted a bit but that didn't stop her from daydreaming about her and Natsu. "But... You would ship us better than Lucy, right?" She smiled, while nudging my elbow. I laughed nervously. "Uhh. No." I scratched the back of my head. 

"Huh, why? I should be the one who should end up with Natsu! We're a better couple!" She protested. I rolled my eyes and began massaging the bridge of my nose. "Lisanna, look at me." I turned to her and lifted her chin up. "As your older sister, I should also take part in looking for a boy that's good for you." I smiled, trying to cheer her up. "Well good luck. There's no other decent man for me except Natsu. She sighed. I rolled my eyes in return. 

"Okay, look. If I have to be honest with Natsu, he's a knuckle-head idiot that is very densed, if you ask me. And by the looks of it, only Lucy can stand him and love him for the way he is. Well, you may love him at first but your patience is very low, Lis. You might have enough of him. And besides, Bickslow and you are perfect for each other." I winked. 

"You mean armor guy? Hell no." She rolled her eyes. "He is your bestfriend, right? And I do believe you're the only one who has seen his face under that armor. Well, besides his team." I shrugged. She then taps her chin. "Well, he did tell me he trusts me and all. Is that something he says everyday?" She asked. I shook my head no. "You're special to him sis."  I smiled. "Well, I guess I also have to value the things I have. Do you really think he likes me?" 

My eyes widened. "N-Nani!? I didn't say anything that he likes you! But speaking of which, there may be a chance..." I smiled. "Oh, there he is! Should I go talk to him?" She asked, while staring at Bickslow. I pushed her out of her chair and dragged her out of the bar. "Go get her, tiger." I whispered and she ran towards Bickslow. They began talking and then Bickslow invited Lisanna for dinner, which she gladly agreed. She winked at me before leaving the hall.

I'm sorry, but is it wrong to call you own sister a... a bitch? 

Or is it just that she just grew too fast? Ahh... I just remember the time when I, Lisanna, and Elfman were still little kids. I can't believe those two turned out to be what I haven't expected when I was younger. They just grew up. I feel like it's just yesterday when those two were fighting over a candy and I would break it by splitting it 50/50. And now, Lisanna's all grown up... fighting over a boy this time. 

Same goes for Romeo and Wendy, though. You'll never know when they'll be very matured and such. But this isn't really the right time for them in having a relationship. It's the first time for me to regret a relationship of my ships. I saw Carla go in the guild hall and called her. "Yes, Mirajane?' She asked. I looked around, looking for the two. "Uhh, where are Romeo and Wendy?" I ask. She shrugged. "They went on a date. Why do you ask?" Says Carla, as she sat on one of the stools in front of me. 

"There's just something I wanted to talk about those two..." I sighed. Carla paid more atention on me. "Is it me, or those two are too young to go on a date?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "Well, I have to agree with you Mirajane." She says. I sighed, and rested my head on the table. "I really want to break the relationship of those two. I don't want to spoil Wendy just for a relationship." I replied. I do know how both loves one another, but they're too young for this! 

"I have an idea..." Says Carla wit a smirk.