I just mailed my book and I get a text as I walk down the hall to get to our room. It's from Alex so I text back quickly.

Alex: Make sure you wear something nice for tomorrow.

Emma: Okay, I will.

I unlock our door and walk in. I think I'm going to wear my purplish top, white skirt and black heels. I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom to make sure I packed what I want to wear. I definitely did pack them. 

"Emma!" I hear Grayson call. "Coming!" I call back. I walk out of my room and into Grayson's room to see both Ethan and Grayson sitting on Grayson's bed with their editing laptop on their laps. "We're about to upload this weeks video and we need you." Grayson tells me so I sit behind them.

Ethan and Grayson both open Snapchat and they do their thing and I am just sitting in the background smiling. Once that is done I walk back into my room and sit on my bed and grab my book, All We Have Left.

--------------

It's 2 o'clock in the morning -in London- and Ethan, Grayson and I are about to leave to go to the pool. I am wearing a white bikini and black Adidas slides.

 I am wearing a white bikini and black Adidas slides

I am wear a sweater and white shorts over my bikini because females are not aloud to walk around in bathing suits, but men are aloud

I am wear a sweater and white shorts over my bikini because females are not aloud to walk around in bathing suits, but men are aloud. (I hate when men can do things that women can't. ie: wearing a bathing suit around a hotel).

Ethan and Grayson are waiting for me at the door, and once I arrive they open the door and we walk out and I shut the door

Ethan and Grayson are waiting for me at the door, and once I arrive they open the door and we walk out and I shut the door. We walk towards the elevator and Grayson presses the button and Ethan takes my hand in his. I love when he holds my hand sweetly.

The doors open and Grayson walks in and Ethan and I walk in hand in hand. "Tomorrow the camera crew is coming to see the Jackson family in action, so Alex wants everyone to wear something nice." I tell them while the elevator goes down to the first floor.

"Okay, I'll show you what I'm wearing when I pick it out." Ethan tells me. "Dido." Grayson says and the elevator doors open. I look up to see what floor we are on. It's the third floor. "Did you see that hot guys this morning at the gym?" A teenage girl asks as her and another girl walks into the elevator.

"Yeah, I did. He was so freaking hot." The other teenage girl says. Grayson hides and I start to question why. " I wish I knew who he was." Girl number one tell the other girl. "Me too." Girl number two replies. The doors open, thank gods, and we all get out. 

"Those girls were in the gym this morning, and the blonde kept flirting with me." Grayson tells us quietly as we walk to the pool door and Ethan slides the key before walking into the pool area. "That is so weird." I tell him with a laugh.

I look around to see if anyone is in here, and thankfully there is no one. I grab a towel, then I put it down on the chair next to where Ethan and Grayson are sitting. The pool area is really nice, I walk our hotel pool to look like this.

 The pool area is really nice, I walk our hotel pool to look like this

"I'm going in." I say then take off my shorts and shirt before jumping into the pool, causing Ethan and Grayson to get wet. "WOW!" Ethan says jumping in the pool after me. "Ha." Grayson says then jumps in after me. It's super early in the morning here, but in LA it's only 6 o'clock at night.

I love the pool. My parents always let Luke and I swim around in the pool. I first started swimming when I was a year old and I've loved it ever since.

-----------

I just showered and I am currently laying in my bed and Ethan is laying is his bed. I am reading All We Have Left when I hear Ethan speaking, "I really hope filming the movie won't take forever, because I walk to go to college near you and Grayson." I think about what her says for a second before responding.

"You'll always be near Grayson and I. He's your brother and he'll always be there for you and I'm your fiancee and childhood best friend." I tell him trying to reassure him. "Thank Emma. Come here." He pats the spot next to him and I get out of bed and lay down next to him.

"Good night Ethan." I say before getting comfy. "Night Em." He say and I close my eyes as turns off the light in the room.