first date

Luke picks you up at 7. He said he wanted to surprise you with what you'll be doing tonight.

You hear a knock on the door. You open it to see Luke.

"You look stunning" He said, mouth open, which then formed into that adorable smile. "Are you wearing makeup?" he asks.
"Yeah." you replied confused.
"You don't need it"

He hugs you and nuzzles his face in your neck. He leave a soft kiss there and then brings his lips to yours.

You get in the elevator to go downstairs. "So, where are we going?" you ask.
"You'll see..." Luke says stepping behind you, moving your hair, and blindfolding  you. "Hey! No fair! I'll be even clutzier than usual" you say.
"We can be clutzy together" he says winking. "You can't tell but i just winked" he says smiling. You giggle.
You hear the elevator open.

Luke grabs your hand and guides you through the city. "Not so bad eh?" Luke says. "No i guess not" You say, him guiding you was pretty cute. Luke stops, and put his hands around your waist, from behind you, and tells you where to go whispering in your ear.

"Turn right" you can feel his warm breath on your neck.

You finally arrive, he removes your blindfold. You don't know when you went up, but you find yourself on a gorgeous rooftop deck with a. view of the entire city, just you and Luke. And the chef.

Luke pulls out your chair, "Mah'lady" he says.

"Thank you" you reply blushing, from his adorable dorkiness.

Luke sits down across from you. You talk for hours. It's the first date but you feel so comfortable talking to him. You feel safe. He turns on a song, He takes your hand and brings you over to the edge of the roof, and places you right in front of the glass barrier.

He puts his hands around your waist and pulls you close. You turn around and kiss him. His warm lips on yours.

"This was perfect" You say.

"It wouldn't have been perfect without you." He says.

hope you enjoyed the second of many of my imagines 😂 so this is basically going to be a ton of imagines of your entire relationship with luke. i hope you enjoy reading these as much as i writing them because i swear imma cry.

Luke Hemmings Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें