Chapter 32

All Over Again: chapter 32 ~

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up to the smell of cookies. I'm guessing that I wasn't asleep for that long. I sat up and looked around. Jacob was no longer on the couch, and considering I heard teenage boy-like yelps of pain coming from the kitchen, I figured he was taking the cookies out of the oven.

"Fuck!" I heard him mumble. I laughed to myself, as I slowly and quietly got up. I tiptoed to the kitchen, and peaked in. His back was facing me, so I decided; why not try to scare him? I quietly made my way over to him, as he put the freshly baked cookies onto a plate.

"Boo!" I yelled, as I squeezed his shoulders. He screamed, as he quickly turned around in a jump-like way.

"What the fuck, Alex! You scared the life out of me!" He laughed. I laughed as well.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" I said, and made a puppy dog face.

"I'll think about it." He said as he shot me dirty look. I smirked, knowing exactly what to do. I quickly connected our lips. I walked forward, causing Jacob to move back. He turned us around so that my back was against the counter. I jumped onto the counter without breaking the kiss. I snaked my hands around his neck while his hands rested loosely on my hips. I connected my lips to his neck, and made my way back up to his lips, leaving faint hickeys.

"Now do you forgive me?" I asked as I pulled away. He looked down and chuckled. When he looked back at me, I made another puppy dog face.

"Fine, I forgive you." He playfully rolled his eyes. I smiled a goofy smile, and giggled as I reconnected our lips. I gave him a small kiss, and pulled away.

"Now," I paused as I picked up a cookie. "Let's eat some cookies!" I said and popped one in my mouth, as Jacob did the same.

(The next day)

"Ughhh." I groaned, holding my stomach. My mom came in with the glass of water that I had requested. She rubbed my back as I took a sip. I quickly put the cup down as I felt more coming up. I leaned over the toilet as my mom held my hair back.

"Oh, honey!" My mom said with sorrow in her voice. I finished releasing vomit, and stood up to brush to my teeth for about the thirtieth time today. Once I felt that I was done puking-or at least for a little while-I slowly walked up the stairs to my room. I got under the covers, and closed my eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes closed because of how shitty I felt. What did I do to feel like this, you ask? I ate way too many cookies. Jacob had gone home before I woke up this morning. Which, I'm glad, because I started not feeling good right as I woke up. I wouldn't want him to see me like this. My mom walked in, and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Sweetie, what do you need? I'll get you whatever you want." Well, I wasn't hungry, I wasn't thirsty, I didn't feel like I needed to puke again, but, I did want to cuddle with something.

"Can you get me Babes, please?" (a/n: if you don't remember Babes, just re-read chapter 11)

"Of course, sweetie." My mom said getting up. She walked over to my closet, and grabbed the stuffed unicorn. She handed it to me, and kissed me on the forehead before walking out. I slowly felt myself fall asleep, as I cuddled up inside my blankets.

a/n:

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm super super super super bored and I really want to go to sleep because I have track in the morning. But the bad things is, ITS ON A SATURDAY AT NINE IN THE MORNING AND ITS LEGIT GOING TO BE SNOWING AND ITS GOING TO BE LIKE TEN DEGREES AND MY FREAKING COACH IS REFUSING TO CANCEL PRACTICE LIKE UM OKAY THANKS FOR PUTTING US AT A RISK OF GETTING PNEUMONIA CUZ THATS COOL TOO. I apologize for that mini rant. Anyways, how are you guys?😂

QOTD: do you play any sports or school activities?

AOTD: yes, i do. I'm on my schools track team, i do drama, and i take dance classes. I used to play softball, but i sucked so I gave up on it😂

luv u beautiful people😽 ~ xoxo