Chapter 28

All over again: chapter 28 ~

Hunter's p.o.v

Okay, now I feel horrible. My best friend just lost her baby, and I make the decision to be a complete asshole. Although I didn't know at the time, I'm still mad at myself. Right after Jacob picked Alex up and left, I looked to the guys. They all felt just as horrible as I did.

"Wow. We really are assholes, aren't we?" Aaron asked, sadness and guilt in his voice.

"Yup." Blake said responding to Aaron's question. We all stood there awkwardly, probably all thinking and feeling the same thing. Guilt. But that was interrupted when Carter spoke up. And thank god it was interrupted, or else I think I would've exploded.

"I know how we can make her feel better!" He said excitedly, obviously proud of his expectations.

"How?" We all said, hoping to find a way to not feel guilty anymore.

Alex's p.o.v

I sighed as my head rested on Jacobs chest, as his fingers ran through my long brown hair. My tears were dried, but still on my cheeks. My hands were wrapped around Jacobs waist, and one of my legs was on top of his, while the other was sprawled out on the bed. I was very comfortable right now, and I didn't want to move. There was a knock at the door, and I got really annoyed. Mostly because I didn't want to get up.

"Come in!" I yelled, hoping that the person would hear me. Luckily, they did. I honesty don't care who it is, and I don't care that I'm cuddling with Jacob. I really don't care at this point. Hunter walked in, with "get well soon" balloons  and white roses. My favorite. Then came along the rest of the guys. They all had different types of flowers, and different types of chocolates. Is this really all for me? I smiled as they all piled in the room, each with a different object in hand. I sat up, and smiled a big smile.

"Guys! What is all this for?" I asked.

"It's for you! We feel like totally assholes. We had no idea about the baby." Cameron said handing me a box of chocolates.

"Thank you guys so much! I love you guys." I said bringing them all in for a group hug. I really do love them. They're all like the big brothers I never had. As a little girl, it was always my dream to have a big brother, but by the time I was born, it was too late for me to have a big brother. (Obviously) We all broke away from the hug.

"You guys really didn't have to do this! A simple sorry would've been perfectly fine." I said chuckling at them.

"No, it wouldn't have." Hunter said giving me the biggest hug I've ever gotten from anyone. Once he let go, I thanked them all one more time.

"Anything for you, sis." Carter said, handing me a simple get well soon card, with all their names signed.

"Why the get well soon?" I asked, realizing that everything they got me said it.

"Because! We weren't going to get you "congratulations! You're having a baby!" because, then, we would really be assholes." Aaron said, earning laughs from all of us.

"I know I already said it, but I love you guys!" I said giving them all one last group hug, before they made their ways to their rooms, after putting all of my gifts down. Once the door was closed, I turned to Jacob.

"They're the best, aren't they?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, they really are. But I'm better!" He said jokingly, quickly standing up, and throwing me over his shoulder. I screeched, which quickly turned into laughter as he stormed out of the hotel room, and down the hall. The guys must have still been in the hall, because we passed them, and they started laughing. I gripped onto his waist, because I couldn't help but feel like I was going to fall.

"Jacob, put me down!" I said laughing, but slapping his back.

"Only if you say that I'm a sexy beast and you love me!" He said, laughing at his own words.

"No! Put me down!"

"Not until you say it!"

"Fine! You're a sexy beast and I love you!" I said laughing so hard, barely being able to succeed at speaking. He laughed as well, and carefully put me down. I let out one last laugh as my feet hit the ground.

"Don't ever do that again, Sartorius!" I said pointing a finger at him.

"Oh c'mon! You know it was fun." He said smirking.

"Yeah, I guess it was kind of fun." I admitted, earning an even bigger smirk to appear on his face.

God, how much I love that smirk of his.

a/n:

Sup my little bumble bees. I know this chapter was short, but the next chapter is most likely going to be long. So yeah. I'm thinking about starting another book. Probably not anytime soon, but I have a very good idea about it. It won't be a Jacob fic though. It'll probably be either Mark Thomas or Joey Birlem. Not completely sure yet. But yeah.

QOTD: What's your favorite tv show?
AOTD: idkkkkk. I have a lot😂 but my main shows are The Walking Dead, DanceMoms, Teen Wolf, Gossip Girl, Impractical Jokers, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, The 100, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Scream, Big Brother, and Ghost Adventures😂

I KNOW I KNOW A LOT OF SHOWS BUT HEY I WATCH A LOT OF TV😂

luv u beautiful people ~ xoxo😽