Chapter 22

All over again: chapter 22 ~

Alex's p.o.v

*at the airport after they land*

After anxiously and excitedly waiting for the plane to land in Dallas, I finally found myself, along with the rest of the boys, traveling off of the plane. I was non stop checking my phone, waiting for any text messages from Stacey. She's meeting us at the airport, and I'm beyond ecstatic to see her. As I was throwing my Starbucks drink away, I heard my phone ding. I quickly whipped out my phone, but before I could check it, I heard my name being called by a very familiar voice. I look up to see her standing on the other side of the airport, with tears in her eyes. She was waving her hands frantically, with the biggest smile on her face. Well, let's just say her smile and tears were quite contagious.

"Stacey!" I yelled as I ran at her in full speed, and attacking her with the biggest hug I have ever given anyone in my entire life. There are no words describing how much I missed her. But, knowing Stacey, I wasn't surprised about her first words to me.

"Your outfit is so cute! Can I have it?" She said excited, with her hands on my shoulders. This morning I decided to be comfortable, but still cute. So, I put on a white t-shirt, and black loose shorts. I had my hair in a messy bun, with absolutely no makeup on. I didn't feel like putting on socks and tying shoes, so I just threw a pair of flip flops on. And last, but still certainly least, my ugly ass glasses. (⬇️)

"I know right! Except for these ugly suckers

"I know right! Except for these ugly suckers." I said rolling my eyes, and pushing my glasses securely back on top of my nose.

"Oh shut up! They're super cute." She said while hugging me again.

"I missed you so much!" She said squeezing my cheeks.

"Me too." I said chuckling, mimicking her actions.

"Me more!" She said wiping her tears. I did the same.

"I want you to meet someone!" I said to her, jumping up and down. She already met Jacob when I passed out on stage, so I didn't have to introduce them. And plus, they have talked before while Stacey and I were face timing. Hunter. That's who I want her to meet. They are perfect for each other, I can already tell. How amazing would I be if I set two of my best friends up? Very amazing.

"Who?" Stacey said confused. I smiled at her, and began looking for Hunter.

Hunter's p.o.v

We had just gotten off of the plane, and Alex immediately ran off and was talking to her friend. Alex has talked so much about her, and she seems pretty cool. I think her name is Stacey. I'm not sure what she looks like, but Alex tells me she's beautiful. I was talking to Jacob, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Alex standing there, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hunter, meet Stacey." She said pointing to someone next to her. I looked over, and I was speechless. She was the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She had long, dark brown hair that made her facial structure look amazing. Her eyes were amazing, and I could get lost in them forever. They were a beautiful mixture of blue and brown, making a gray-ish color. Her skin was the definition of flawless, and and she was absolutely amazing. Her lips were a beautiful shade of pink, and were the perfect size for her face. Her cheeks were chubby, but a kind of chubby that was adorable. The chubbiness of her cheeks made her cheek bones stick out, making her jawline look perfect. Everything about her was perfect, and I haven't even said hi to her yet, but I feel like I could marry this girl. My jaw must've been dropped down to the floor, because I saw her cheeks turn a bright pink, as she looked down at the ground. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear with ease, as I stood there probably looking like an idiot and a creep, just staring at her. But I couldn't help it. She was gorgeous.

"Hi." I said barely getting it out.

"Hi." She said shyly, adding a small wave and a shy smile to her beautiful face. I looked over at Alex, but she was gone. I looked behind me to Jacob, but he was also gone. Great. They left me here with the girl of my dreams just so that I can act like a total idiot in front of her.

"Looks like we're alone." She said pointing to Jacob and Alex, whom were standing in line at a pizza shop.

"Yup." I said popping the p. It was really awkward silence for a while, until I finally spoke up.

"Wanna go grab something to eat?" I said nervously. She must've noticed how nervous I was, because she giggled before speaking.

"Sure." She said smiling.

Jacob's p.o.v

Alex and I decided to leave them alone, so we got in line for pizza. But, for me.  Alex hasn't really eaten much at all. She has eaten a little bit throughout the tour, but not much. Like her mom said, she binge eats. So, she eats sometimes, but not much. For some reason, Alex seemed very excited.

"Why are you so excited?" I said laughing at how big her smile was.

"Because! Look at them! They're perfect for each other! And guess what? I was the one who got them together!" She said looking at me, then looking at Hunter and Stacey. They were in line for "Panda Express" laughing and hitting it off. I looked in front of me, and realized we were next in line.

"Want anything?" I said to Alex. She walked over to the freezer right next to the line, and grabbed a water. Once the person in front of us was gone, I ordered two slices of pizza and paid for her water. We sat down at a table far away from Stacey and Hunter, because we decided that they should be left alone for a bit. (ooh) Alex and I were just talking, when I noticed she kept looking down at my last slice of pizza. She's going to eat this, I'll make sure of it. This might sound weird, but I love it when she eats. Not because it turns me on or whatever, but because the more she eats, the healthier she is. Whether it's salad or pounds of candy. She's eating. And she never eats. So it makes me happy when she eats. I know she wants it. I know she does. She keeps looking at it, and I can see the hunger in her eyes. I smirked, and pushed the plate towards her.

"Have it. I don't want it." I said to her.

"No thanks. I'm not that hungry, anyways." She said looking at me and sighing.

"I know you're lying. Eat it." She shook her head side to side, as she looked at me.

"Fine. Then I'm just gonna throw it away." I said getting up and slowly walking over to the trash can.

"It'll be gone. Just like that." I said in a sad voice, still slowly making my way over to the trash can.

"So sad. The poor little guy had no one to eat it. This nice, big, greasy, and delicious slice of pizza is just going to be left in the trash can to rot with the bugs." I said looking up at the sky, as if I actually felt sorry for the pizza.

"Fine! I'll eat it, my god." She said rolling her eyes and taking the slice of pizza.

"I knew I'd get you to eat it." I said smiling, and following her to the rest of the guys.

A/N: awwwwwww Hunter and Stacey though. Fuck Jacob and Alex, I should make a story about Hunter and Stacey!! Just kidding just kidding😂 but sorry I haven't updated. It's just that when I'm in the mood to write, I write like 8 chapters at once😂 so that's why I haven't really posted because I have been so into writing, and I have a bunch of chapters, but I'm too distracted that I forget to post them😂 anyways, love y'all beautiful people😽