Chapter 8

All over again: chapter 8 ~

*day of Magcon*

Alex's p.o.v

I honestly can't believe Jacob asked me to go on tour with him. But I was even more surprised when my parents said yes. Right now, it's 4:30 am, and we are leaving for the airport at 5:00 am. My mom works near the airport, and she has work at 5:30, so we figured it would be a good idea for Jacob to sleep over my house so that my mom could drive us in the morning. We were meeting up with all the guys after our flight, and I'm actually really nervous. Jacob had already said his goodbyes to his family yesterday.

"Jacob, can I just go in this?" I whined as I sat in my bed with sweatpants and a sweatshirt on.

"No! Do you really want to meet Daniel and Dylan looking like that?" Jacob knows that I'm obsessed with them, and he was right. If I don't listen to him, I'm going to regret looking like a slob when I meet my two idols.

"You callin' me fat?" I said crossing my arms and looking at him. He immediately began stuttering.

"N-n-no of course not I wo-would never call you that! Help me I'm not good with this." He finally said giving up. I laughed and stood up. I already had my outfit picked out, so I just had to get dressed. My mom was in the bathroom getting ready for work, so I have no choice but to get dressed in my room.

"Jacob, look that way I need to get dressed."

"Why do I have to look that way? Alex, your mom used to give us baths together."

"Jacob, that was years ago. And plus, how else was my mom supposed to watch two 5 year olds at once?"

Jacob rolled his eyes and turned around the other way. I began getting dressed.

Jacob's p.o.v

I know I'm not supposed to be looking, but I can't help it. She's just so beautiful. She wasn't butt naked, just in her bra and underwear. She looks like she could be a model that's on the front page of all types of magazines. I try so hard not to think about Alex, but it never works. Maybe it's just because I haven't seen her in a long time. Ya, that's probably it.

Alex's p.o.v

I began unfolding my shirt, so that I could put it on, when I felt a pair of eyes staring me down.

"Jacob! I said no looking!" I said as he looked at my body.

"Calm down!" He said looking at my face. I annoyingly sighed, and began getting dressed. He had already seen me, so it really doesn't matter anymore. He watched me get dressed, and to be honest, I was kinda weirded out. I looked in the mirror, and examined myself. I had a grey crop top on with an alien on it, with black high waisted jean shorts. I had my hair in two French braids, with a black alien hat on. I put on all of my favorite rubber band bracelets, and put on my black and white adidas sneakers. (⬇️)

Ew, I am so fat

Ew, I am so fat. Why can't I be skinny?

"You're not fat. And you are skinny." I heard Jacob say from behind me. Apparently, I didn't say that in my mind. I was about to respond, but my mom yelled for us to come down. We were leaving. We had already packed the car last night, so we were all set. I grabbed my phone and headphones, and Jacob and I got into the car. My mom soon entered the car, and off to the airport we went. My mom was going to drop us off, and everything else was on us.

*at the airpot*

"Flight 87 now boarding." The lady said over the intercom as we got in line for our plane. Thanks to Bart, we have first class seats. I looked at Jacob and smiled, and he returned it. Once we got to our seats, I put my carry on bag at my feet, and turned on my music. I felt myself drifting off to sleep as my headphones blared.

...

"Alex, we're here." Jacob said as he lightly shook me. We got off of the plane.

"Their plane hasn't landed yet." Jacob said referring to the rest of the guys.

"Wanna get something to eat while we're waiting?" Jacob said as he looked at the restaurants around us. Shit. I forgot about that. How am I supposed to tell my best friend that I'm anorexic?

"Ummmmm no thanks. I'm... not really that hungry."

"Are you sure? You didn't eat yet today, and you didn't eat anything yesterday either."

"I'm fine." Jacob looked at me weirdly, but he stopped in line at McDonald's to get a burger and fries. I waited for him to order, and he came over and sat by me.

"Want a bite?" He said with his mouth full, and him barely being able to talk due to his mouth full of food. I chuckled slightly, and responded.

"No thanks."

"Seriously? C'mon. Just a bite."

"Why do you want me to take a bite so badly? I told you, I'm not hungry."

"Please? For me?" I sighed, and took a tiny bite.

"No. Bigger than that!" He said as he practically shoved the burger in my face. He ripped off a big bite, and put it in my hand. I would eat this if I could, but I physically can't. Anorexia is a pain in the ass to live with.

"Hey look! Is that Dylan?"
I said pointing behind Jacob. He quickly turned around, as I threw the piece of burger across the airport, causing it to hit someone. The person looked around to see where it came form, and he luckily didn't notice it was me.

"Dylan isn't there." Jacob said still searching for him.

"Oh. I guess I saw someone different." Jacob turned around, I fake chewed, and fake swallowed.

"See. Wasn't that good?" He asked me as he watched me "chew" the burger.

"Yup. Absolutely delicious." Jacob said that the car to pick us all up was already there, so we decided to wait in the car while the rest of the guys were on their way.

Brandon's p.o.v (Brandon Rowland)

We all ventured off of the airplane, and to the car that will be taking us to the hotel. We had just walked to the car, and I saw Jacob run up to all of us.

"Hey guys!" He said as he approached us.

"Sup bro." Cameron said. I looked at the car, and saw a girl in the backseat of the car. Her head was resting on the window, and her headphones were in her ears.

"Who's that?" I said to Jacob as I pointed to the car.

"Oh that's Alex. She's my guest on tour."

"I thought you were taking your sister?" Taylor said a little disappointed. Everyone knows he has a thing for Caroline.

"Ya I was, but then she came home after 9 years so I decided I'd bring her." He smiled as he looked at her. He walked to the car, and tapped on the window. He said something, and the car door opened, and the girl stepped out. Damn, she was hot. She walked over to us, beside Jacob.

"Guys, this is Alex." Jacob said as he introduced us.

"This is Aaron, Cameron, Dyl-"

"Jacob, I went to Magcon. You really think I don't know who's who?" She said as she looked at him. All of us laughed at her sass, and we decided to head to the hotel.

A/N: oooooh Brandon's p.o.v? This is going to have all the guys in it so ya.