Chapter 14

All over again: chapter 14 ~

Alex's p.o.v

I thought it was just a friendly little hang out. I didn't know Brandon was asking me on a date. I was going to cancel on him, but Hunter told me it wasn't a good idea. But, why? I took a shower, and left my hair my natural, which is straight. I put on a grey crop top, with white jeans. I put mascara on for makeup. I put on a white beanie, and my grey vans. I was about to walk out of the door, when Jacob stopped me. (⬇️)

"Have fun on your date." Jacob said with sadness in his voice. I could tell he was trying to sound happy. I closed the door, and walked over to the bed he was sitting on. I sat next to him, and just looked at him. He looked at me and sighed. He gave me a slight smile. I put my hand on the back of his neck, and softly pulled him in for a kiss. It wasn't a peck, but it wasn't a hardcore kiss either. It was perfect. I pulled away, and whispered in his ear.

"It's not a date." I bit my lip, and got off of the bed. I walked to the door, not saying a word. I was supposed to meet Brandon in the lobby of the hotel, so I traveled down the elevator. If he tries to kiss me or anything, I'll just tell him that I don't like him that way. Yes, I have a very guilty conscious and I hate saying no to people. But at the same time, I love being sassy and slay at roasting people. I'm also not the girl who will just do something with someone willingly unless I like them. I heard the elevator ding as the thick, metal doors opened. Brandon was leaning against a pole outside.

"Hey." I said as I approached him. He smiled at me.

"Hi." We began walking to the movie theatre. Yes, we walked. Ya know why? Because this hotel or resort, whatever you want to call it, had it's own movie theatre. We ended up seeing "The Darkness." I don't mind scary movies, so therefore, I wasn't a pussy and I didn't jump into Brandon's arms. And after every scary part, he would sigh. I think he expected me to do that. I can't believe he thinks this is a legitimate date. I love Brandon, but not that in that way. In the previews, the movie theatre always tells you to turn your phone off. Hell no. I don't do that, I just put it on vibrate. I felt a vibration against the side of my leg, due to my phone being in my pocket. I slowly pulled it out, and quickly turned the brightness down all the way so that people won't complain. It was a text form Jacob. My contact name for him was Jakeypoo, and he hates it when I call him that. He doesn't mind Jake, but he absolutely hates jakeypoo.

Jakeypoo💘: heyyyy if I'm not in the room when you get back, I'll be in cams room with the rest of the guys. See you later tonight💜

Me: k... See ya then😽

I locked my phone, and put it back into my pocket. The movie was just ending, and brandon didn't seem to notice that I have been on my phone. He seemed too focused on the movie. I can't blame him, the movie was really good. We exited the theatre, and Brandon asked me if I wanted to take a walk. It was a beautiful night, so why not? We walked along the beach right outside of the hotel, and we came across a little shack. It looked old, but it was still nice.

"Hey look! The door is unlocked." I said to Brandon as I opened the door. Brandon and I entered inside, and there was just an old rug. No furniture, just a dark blue rug with light blue seashells. I closed the door behind us, and turned on the little lantern that was in the corner. I didn't think that it was going to work. Brandon and I sat beside each other on the rug, and looked at the ocean through the window. It was late, so no one was on the beach. I look over to Brandon, and I see him with his eyes closed, leaning in. Before I could move, his lips landed on mine. It was gross. Nothing like Jacob. When Jacob kisses me, it's passionate, and I feel sparks. Right now, in the middle of a disgusting kiss with Brandon, it just feels like two wet, slobbery bulges against my lips. (LOL THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG BUT WHATEVER😂) I pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I just, I-I don't like you that way." I said looking away from him.

"Then why did you agree to go on this date?" Brandon said calmly.

"I thought this was just a friendly hang out. Not a date." Suddenly, I felt a stinging sensation across my cheek. I hold my hand up to my cheek, and screech in pain. I look at Brandon, and he's sitting there completely emotionless, just staring at me. How could he be so calm one second, and then slap me across the face the next? I quickly got up and ran to the door, but it was too late, because Brandon had already beat me to the door. He locked it, and pushed me to the ground. I fell with a thud. Not being able to look at him, I look at the ground. I hear the drop of a belt, and the sound of a zipper. I look up to see a completely pants less Brandon, and let me say, it wasn't pretty. I tried moving back as he walked towards me, but I soon ran out of space to crawl and my back hit the wall. He jumped on top of me and kissed me aggressively. I didn't kiss back, but for some reason Brandon just wouldn't let go. I tried pushing him off, but he was too strong. I screamed, but he covered my mouth every time I tried. I felt a pair of cold hands travel down my pants, and next minute they were off. I've never done it. I'm a virgin. I hate to say it, but I think I'm about to lose my virginity by rape. Obviously that's not how I want to lose my virginity. A tear slipped my eye as I thought about what was coming next. Next thing I know, my innocence was being taken from me, in the the blink of an eye.

Jacob's p.o.v

It's so nice to just hang out with the guys. They are all like my brothers, and it's nice to talk to them. We were just chilling, talking about ideas for YouTube and stuff. Then, we got an idea for a YouTube video. We all agreed, and turned on the camera.

...

"Bye guys!" I said as I was about to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Taylor said not wanting anyone to leave. I can't blame him. We were having a lot of fun.

"I'm going back to my room. Alex is there." I said.

"C'mon. Just stay a little longer?" Dylan said as he rolled his eyes.

"Ya. Dude, I know you're in love with Alex, but just stay for a little bit longer." Cameron said to me.

"I am not in love with Alex!"

"Yes you are!" The boys all said in almost perfect unison.

"Dude. I see the way you look at her. I've known you for longest out of everyone in this room. You didn't even look at Madison like that." Hunter said. He was right, but I just don't want to admit it. I didn't say anything.

"I bet you're thinking about her right now." Hunter said matter-of-factly. Once again, I didn't respond. I looked down at the floor, and smiled to myself. Just the thought of Alex makes me happy.

"See! Jacob has a crush!" Taylor said teasing me. I rolled my eyes, and walked out. As I was on my way to the room Alex and I were staying in, Brandon walked past me. I could tell he was tired, and I was too, so we just said hi, and made our ways to our rooms. I pulled out my key, and walked into the room. Alex was laying in the made bed. She still had all of her clothes on, and the blanket wasn't even over her. She stared blankly at the wall. I stepped in front of her, and crouched down so that my eyes were connected with hers.

"Hey." I said smiling. In response, she just blinked.

"Are you okay?" I said to her. She didn't move her head or her body. Only her eyes. They locked with mine.

"I'm fine." She said very softy, almost a whisper. I know my best friend. I know for a fact she's not fine. But, I also know that she won't admit it, and she won't tell me why, so I decided to just leave it alone. Hopefully she'll tell me, but I honestly doubt she ever will. I lightly gave her a kiss on the forehead before standing up and walking to the other side of the bed. I already had sweatpants and a t-shirt on, so I just climbed into the bed. Alex's back was facing me, and I stared at her thinking whether or not to put my arms around her. Will it be awkward? Or will it be perfectly fine? I hate this feeling. The feeling of not having her in my arms. I moved closer to her, and didn't touch her. I put my head in the crook of her neck, and just sighed. It wasn't awkward, just quiet. I moved my head up to the pillow when Alex turned her body to face me. We looked at each other for a while, but not in a creepy way. I saw her eyes slowly close, and as did mine.

A/N: SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS OMG BRANDON IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE SORRY TO ALL THE BRANDON FANS!!!! Because I'm a huge fan of Brandon, but I needed a bad guy, and I thought, "why not Brandon? He's the same age as them, so it makes sense." Love you guyssss😽