Chapter 4

All over again: chapter 4 ~

Alex's p.o.v

I was sitting in my room, doing nothing at all, when my mom came in.

"Sweetie? Can I talk to you?" She said sitting beside me on my bed.

"Ya sure. What's up?"

"Dad got a new job offer. Same job back in Virginia, but better money."

"So we're moving back to Virginia?"

"Ya. I'm sorry to change things for you sweetie, but on the bright side, you'll get to see all of your old friends!" My mom said trying to cheer me up. It's not that I didn't want to move, I just don't want to leave Stacey. She's like my other half, she's my best friend. She was the first female best friend that I have ever had, and she means a lot to me.

"Ya I guess so. What neighborhood are we moving into?" I knew all of the neighborhoods in Virginia, because I had friends and family who lived in all different parts of Virginia.

"Same neighborhood as when you were little. The same house, in fact!"

"Really!? That's awesome! I miss that house." I said with a sigh. My mom gave me a hug and left my room. She told me to start packing, so I did. I texted Stacey to come over, because I needed to tell her that I was moving. She was over my house in the matter of five minutes.

"What did you need to tell me!" Stacey said barging into my room with a big smile on her face. I patted the place next to me on my bed, and she came over and sat down.

"I'm moving." Her smile faded big time. It went from "I just got fucked by Justin Bieber" to "holy shit Justin Bieber just died." (If you get me. Idek I just thought of that)

"What? I thought you were going to tell me that Jacob FRIKEN Sartorius is your boy friend and you've been dating him secretly and that h-" I cut her off, because she was rambling.

"No! We're not dating! I'm moving back to Virginia."

"Why? I don't want you to leave!"

"I don't either, but my dad got a really good job offer."

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too." It was silence for a while, but then Stacey asked me a question.

"How do you know Jacob anyways?" She said looking very curious. I sighed and began my story.

Flashback

My mom was braiding my hair, while I was sitting on the wooden floor, eating oat meal in a plastic bowl, with a plastic spoon. Why, you ask? Because my family and I are moving. In fact, we have to leave in twenty minutes to catch our flight. My dad got offered a really good job in Houston, Texas. Of course I was happy for my dad, but I didn't want to leave my friends, my house, or my school. But worst of all, I didn't want to leave Jacob. Even though he had cooties, (cuz he's a boy duh) he's still my bestest friend! I wish I could spend the rest of second grade with him and my other friends. Him and his mom are meeting us at the airport, to say goodbye. My mom got into the drivers seat, and I got into the backseat, since I'm too young to sit in the front seat.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" I asked my mom as we began making our way to the air port, which was only a five minute ride, which is what my mom told me.

"He's on a business trip. He's meeting us at our new house."

We soon arrived, and I immediately saw Jacob at the entrance of our gate.

"Bye Alex! I'm going to miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too Jacob!"

"Here. I bought you this. It's a goodbye gift." He handed me a black box. I opened it, and inside was a necklace. On the necklace, it said "no matter where." He took an identical one out of his pocket, giving me a signal that it was a friendship necklace. (In media)

"Thank you so much! I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss yo-" Jacob was cut off by the person who sounded like a robot who spoke over the speakers.

"Flight 337 now boarding." (Idek)

"C'mon sweetie. It's time to go." I looked at Jacob with sad eyes. I walked to the hallway that leads to the plane, looking back once more to see Jacob still standing there, waving goodbye.

End of flashback

"Wow. So you guys were best friends? Before he got famous?" Stacey said with a huge smile on her face.

"Ya." I said laughing at her excitement.

"OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIEND WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH JACOB SARTORIUS!" She said jumping up and down.

"Calm down! It's not that big of a deal."

"Are you serious? Do you realize how famous he is?"

"Yes. Actually, I do." She shook her head and sat back down.

"That's why you're so attached to that thing." She said softly looking at my necklace dangling from my neck.

"Ya." I said with a loud sigh. She looked up at me, and let a few tears slip her eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." She said looking up at me with glassy eyes.

"Me too." I said letting my eyes get glassy as well.

"Oh come'er!" She said opening her  arms. I went for a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too." It was silent.

"Look at us. We're 17, and we're crying into each other's arms, totally forgetting about the power of cell phones and money. We'll be perfectly fine!" Stacey said pulling away and starting to laugh. I laughed along with her. She was right.

"Now you better start packing! I have to go. Call me before you leave. Bye girl!"

"Bye!" Stacey left, leaving me all alone to pack.

A/N: sorry it's confusing, I tried to write the flashback in an 8 year olds perspective😂 but this chapter was reallllllyyyyyy long😁😂 Love you guyssss💘