Chapter 7

All over again: chapter 7 ~

Alex's p.o.v

He grabbed me by the wrist and practically dragged me to the other side of the mall. He was smiling from ear to ear the whole entire time. We finally reached the other side of the mall, and trust me, this mall wasn't small. (Ooh that rhyme tho) It consisted of 3 floors, and a lot of walking. My point is, we were on the bottom floor on one side of the mall, and Jacob dragged me to the top floor on the other side of the mall. Jacob turned me towards him, and looked at me with a wide smile.

"What could the surprise possibly be to make you this happy?" I said with a chuckle in my voice. Jacob put his hands on my shoulders, and quickly turned me around. In front of me, I saw Jacob's older sister, Caroline. She was like the big sister I never had when I was little. We were just as close as Jacob and I were.

"Caroline!" I shouted as I got looks from people walking around the mall, but still earning a very big hug from Caroline. I couldn't help but smile in excitement. Still smiling widely, I looked at Jacob, then to Caroline, then to Jacob again. I screeched, and hugged them both tightly. They hugged back, and I was happy to be with my second family again.

"I wish I could stay, but I can't. I just wanted to come by and say hi! I missed you little sis! Hopefully I'll see you soon." Caroline said giving me one last squeeze before walking off. I looked at Jacob, and smiled.

Jacob's p.o.v

The amount of excitement she had in her voice when she saw Caroline made me feel great. Not because it was my idea for Caroline to come and surprise Alex, but because seeing her happy made me happy. She had the biggest smile on her face. Her smile. Don't even get me started with her smile. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen before my own eyes, and I keep seeing it over and over again in my head. And her voice, her voice is like heaven. The sound of my name being said by her makes me melt.
I love the way she's so small, and I have to look down at her to talk. Not too much, but just a little bit. The way her natural straight hair bounces from side to side when she walks. She doesn't even try to be beautiful, yet she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me. Wait, what am I saying? She's my best friend! I can't like her! But she's so beautiful, sweet, kind, funny, and, and, and, UGHHHHH! You know what, I'm going to ask her to Magcon. Bart told me I could bring one person along, and I was going to bring Caroline, but I'm going to ask if she wants to come. We leave for the next few stops in two days. It's not too late, right?

"Alex, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. What's up?" She said stepping onto the escalater to go down, with me beside her.

"Do you want to go on tour with me?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Tour? Like, Magcon?" She said surprised, as we walked off of the escalator. I laughed a little.

"Ya." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"YES OH MY GOD YES!" She screamed as she jumped on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and straddling my waist. I was laughing, because she was holding on so tight, that I didn't even need to hold her up. My arms were by my side, as she hugged me tighter and tighter. We were earning weird looks from other people. She finally got off of me, and she couldn't stop smiling. She must be really excited. I was too, because I can't wait to spend that much time with Alex. We decided to walk back to my house, since it wasn't a far walk.

Alex's p.o.v

Jacob had this crazy idea to trick his mom. Apparently I don't look at all the same as when I was little, so it would be easy to trick her. We walked up to his house, and he opened the door. The house didn't change at all, exactly like it was 9 years ago.

"Mom! I'm home!" Jacob said as he closed the door behind us. Mrs. Sartorius walked into the living room.

"Jacob, who's your little friend?" She said looking at me with a small smile on her face. She obviously doesn't recognize me.

"This is my friend Alex." Mrs. Sartorius always called me by my real name, which is Alexandra, so the name Alex most likely doesn't ring a bell.

"Nice to meet you Alex." She said as she shook my hand. I looked to the right wall, where there was a picture of Jacob, Caroline and I in the park. I knew it was there, because it hadn't change places since the last 9 years. I slowly walked over to it, and stood right next to it.

"Jacob has told me a lot about a girl named Alexandra. She seems pretty cool. Do you know her?" I said acting as if I was clueless. Mrs. Sartorius began speaking, but stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh my goodness! Alexandra!" She said in her sweet, motherly tone as she ran up and hugged me.

"Hi mom." I said as I hugged back laughing a little. I've always called her mom, and Jacob has always called my mom his mom. Like I said, they're like my second family. After the three of us had a conversation together, Jacob and I walked upstairs to his room. They had the same blue walls as before, but with a blue bed set and blue curtains, rather than a dinosaur bed set and matching dinosaur curtains. Where his toy box used to be, which was full of toy cars, toy dinosaurs, toy army men, and all different types of toys, now sat a desk with a laptop on it. I sat on his bed, and he sat next to me.

"You never told me about your ex." I said looking blankly at the wall.

"Oh. Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes please."

"Ok. So it was just a normal day in school, but everyone started getting text messages at the same time. I was the only one who's phone didn't go off. I saw my girlfriend Madison, well, ex girlfriend now, but anyways I saw her running to me with tears in her eyes. And of course, being the amazing boyfriend I was, I asked her what was wrong. She told me to not check my phone, and obviously when she left, I did. And it was her nudes that were leaked. It didn't hurt me that she took nudes, but it hurt me that she sent them to someone else, whom was the person who leaked them, and also the person she cheated on me with."

"Oh my god. That's terrible." I said as I looked at him with sad eyes.

"It's whatever."

A/N: long chapter, but ayeeeee be excited for the next chapter! Love you guysss😽