Chapter 10

All over again: chapter 10 ~

Brandon's p.o.v

After Alex came back inside, Jacob was nowhere to be seen. I decided I would go look for him. Somehow, nobody noticed that I slid out of my chair, and was off to find Jacob. I was walking outside to see if he was there, when I heard Jacob's voice.

"She's been anorexic for that long?" Jacob half shouted. There was a little bit of silence.

"Ok. Thank you. Bye mom. I'll have Alex call you later." Who was anorexic? Why would Alex call Jacob's mom? I heard footsteps, and Jacob was soon in front of me.

"Brandon?"

"Who's anorexic? And why would Alex call your mom."

"Did you hear that conversation?"

"Yup. Now tell me who's anorexic, and I can tell if you're lying or not." Jacob sighed, and began talking.

"That was Alex's mom. You know how she hasn't been eating? Well, apparently she failed to tell me that she's anorexic. Oh and the mom thing, I call Alex's mom my mom, and Alex calls my mom her mom." Jacob said it very fast, but I understood.

"Should we tell her that we know?" I said to Jacob. We both agreed that we shouldn't tell the other guys, so it would have to be just the three of us. Jacob explained a plan to me.

"Sure. That sounds good." We agreed, and went back inside.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, but the next one is realllllllyyyyy long. Love you guys😽