Chapter 6

All over again: chapter 6

Alex's p.o.v

I just landed. I pulled out my phone as we were making our way out of the airport. I called Jacob, and told him to meet me at the mall in 30 minutes. Usually, I would be wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, but since I'm going out, I decided to look somewhat good. Even though I wasn't comfortable on the plane, I still looked pretty good. I was wearing white ripped skinny jeans, with a black crop top that had a panda on it. I was wearing mascara, and black lipstick. I left my hair down, and put a black beanie on that said "Panda Bear" on it. I had panda bear earrings on, and wore my black toms. (⬇️)

I arrived at the mall, and Jacob wasn't there yet so I decided to get some Starbucks

I arrived at the mall, and Jacob wasn't there yet so I decided to get some Starbucks. I got a medium mocha frappuccino, with whipped cream on top. I was just sitting on the bench at Starbucks, waiting for Jacob, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Well, I see you're still obsessed with panda bears." I looked up to see Jacob, with a smile on his face. Ever since I was 5, I've had this obsession with pandas. I don't know if it's because they're adorable, or because of something else, but I just love them. I laughed at Jacob's comment, and gave him a hug. He looked me up and down, but not in the kind of way that says "damn I wanna get with you."

"Wow! You've changed." Jacob said widening his eyes and laughing a little. I returned the laugh.

"You too." I said beginning to walk into the mall with him.

"I mean look at you! You're towering over me!" I said looking at him. It's true, he was really tall.

"I know! But look at you! Last time I saw you, THOSE didn't exist!" He said laughing and pointing at my chest area, obviously referring to my boobs. I gave him a punch on the shoulder, and laughed.

"So tell me, how's life been for you?" I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Well, I've been really busy, you know, with tour and stuff. How about you?"

"Well, my life is pretty boring. Stressful, but boring."

"Why stressful?" Jacob said looking at me worried.

"Reasons."

"C'mon! Tell me!" Jacob demanded. I sighed and began telling him.

"Well, I was really depressed at one point, and I tried to kill myself and I got put into a mental hospital. And then when I got out, I started getting really bad anxiety, and then I got diagnosed with asthma. And now I'm here." I said letting out a really loud sigh.

"Wow. Are you okay?"

"Ya. I'm fine now, I just have to carry this thing around, and wear these everywhere I go." I said pulling my inhaler out of my pocket, and pointing to the elastic bands on my wrist.

"Why were you depressed?"

"You know that kid Luke I told you about? Ya, well he's the reason I tried to kill myself." Jacob widened his eyes.

"I hate to ask this, but in what way did he cheat on you?"

"Well, it was one week before our 2 year anniversary. I was on a family vacation the week before, but I came home early. I went to surprise him, and when I walked in, he was sorta kinda in one of my best friends."

"You mean on." Jacob said trying to correct me.

"No. I mean in." I said to him, making sure he knew that Luke's dick was inside of the bitche's.... well, you know what I mean.

"Oh." Jacob said looking down. We were about to walk into American Eagle, when Jacob said something to me.

"Alex, I have a surprise for you." He said stopping me, and looking me straight in the eyes.

"What is it? Jacob, I don't like surprises. I never did."

"Ya, I know, but this is a good surprise."

"What is it!?" I said getting frustrated. I hate surprises, and they are one of my biggest pet peeves.

"Just follow me." Jacob said smiling, and running to the other side of the mall. Where is he taking me? Why is he ataking me there? But the important question is, what's the surprise?

A/N: OOOOOOH THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH! Lolllll love you guys😽