Chapter 16

All over again: chapter 16 ~

(Same day)

Alex's p.o.v

I've been dreading this day for two weeks. While the guys were at a meet and greet, I managed to run to the store and get it. I sat there nervously on the bathroom floor, with the stick in my hand. My body was trembling waiting for the stick to turn either positive or negative. Jesus Christ I hope it's negative. I've been sitting on this floor for a half of an hour. Wow. How long can it take to test a tiny sample of piss? Everyone is at sound check, so I'm all alone. I haven't said a word to anyone since Brandon did it to me. I want to tell Jacob, and I want to talk to him, but when I look at him I know I'm just gonna blurt out the word. Rape. Wow. That's such a scary word. Why did it have to happen to me? Actually, why does it happen to anyone? It's such a horrible thing. With all this thinking, I started to get thirsty. I put the stick on the sink, and went to the fridge to get a water. When I walked back into the bathroom, I saw a mark on the test. One that wasn't there before I got up. I moved closer to it, and saw a plus sign. Tears formed in my eyes. How could I get pregnant? I'm 17, and I just found out that I'm pregnant. Oh my god! How the hell am I going to hide this from people!? I dropped to the floor, and just let it all out. I pulled out my phone, and called the first person I thought of.

Jacob's p.o.v

I heard a familiar ring tone, and realized that my phone was ringing. It was Alex. Alex hasn't talked to me in two weeks. I answered it. (J = Jacob - A = Alex)

J: "Hello?"

A: "Hi." She sounded like she was crying.

J: "Alex are you okay?" I said worriedly.

A: "No. I have something to tell you."

J: "Then tell me."

A: "Come up to the room. Now." She said and hung up. What's going on?

"Guys I'll be right back." I said to all of the guys, whom were currently rehearsing and setting up for tomorrow's meet and greet. I ran up to the room Alex and I were staying in. I swung open the door to see a very nervous Alex. She was pacing around the room in circles. She was smacking rubber bands against her wrist over and over again, and every couple seconds would take her inhaler.

"Alex, what's wrong?" I said walking up to her and stopping her form moving around so much. She couldn't stop moving.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I never meant for this happen please I'm so sorry I don't know what to do you're gonna hate me everyone is gonna hate me I'm so gross I'm such a slut I'm so sorry I should've told you and I sho-" I cut her off. She was rambling. A lot. I could barely understand her, but somehow, I did.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down. What happened?"

"I'm sorry I never meant for it to happen." She said letting a few tears slip her eyes.

"Alex, what are you talking about?" She looked at me for a while.

"I'm pregnant." She said starting to breath heavily. Pregnant? Are you serious?

"What!?" I said shouting at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen. I tried to get him off but he was too strong!" She said getting even more nervous.

"Who!?" I said beginning to get angry. Not at her, but at the person who did this to her. She didn't say anything. She stayed completely silent. Who would rape her? She's never alone with anyone. The only time she was ever alone with one of the guys is when Brandon took her to the movies. Oh shit.

"It was Brandon wasn't it." She just looked at me.

"Tell me now, Alex. Was it Brandon." I said in an angry tone. Her lip started to quiver as she began crying. She shook her head yes, as tears trickled down her cheeks. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"How do you know?" I said a little more calm. She pointed to the bathroom, and as I entered it, there was a pregnancy test on the sink. Positive, may I add. I ran up to her and gripped her hand. I practically dragged her down to the basement of the hotel. I could hear her crying. Once we got there, I let go of her hand leaving her in the doorway. I spotted Brandon and approached him. I tapped on his shoulder, and he turned around. Once he did, he spoke to me.

"Oh, hey man." He said in a "bro" voice. I threw a punch at his face. He fell to the ground, and just looked up at me. His nose was bleeding.

"You fucking touch her again I-"

"What are you going to do about it." Brandon said standing up. Cam, Aaron, and Taylor approached us.

"Hey what's going on here?" Cam said getting in between the two of us. I ran right past Cam and punched him again. But this time, he didn't fall. He began to punch back. He seriously needs to hit the gym. Taylor got in the middle of us. Cam was holding me back, and Aaron was holding Brandon back.

"What the fuck guys!" Dylan said running over to us. I heard Alex crying, and Blake and Hunter talking, and trying to comfort her.

"Dude what's your problem!?" Taylor said to me.

"She's fucking pregnant!" I yelled to Brandon, totally ignoring Taylor.

"What!? Who!?" They all said in unison except for Brandon.

"No she's not!" Brandon said shouting.

"Then why the hell is there a positive pregnancy test in our room?" Brandon looked horrified.

"Woah woah woah! Who's pregnant?" Cam said.

"Brandon fucking raped Alex!"

"No I didn't!" Brandon said, denying  the truth.

"Yes you did!!!" I was moving, but in place. By now, Aaron and Cameron were holding me down. Dylan was holding down Brandon, and Taylor was in the middle of us. Right then, Carter and Bart came back, but with security guards.

"Hey what's going on here?" The tall, buff men asked.

"This man right here raped her." I said pointing to Brandon, then to Alex.

"Ma'am, is this true?" One of the men asked. Alex silently nodded her head, as tears fell down her face from her eyes. The men took Brandon and put him in handcuffs. They also made Alex pee into a bottle and give it to them. Before they officially give Brandon any kind of sentence, they have to do tests and make sure that it was him who did it. And if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, well, let's just say they are going to test Alex to see if Brandon's "juices" are inside of her. The police said that the tests shouldn't take long, and we should have answers by some time tomorrow. I shook my head as I watched the police cars leave the perimeter of the hotel, with Brandon in the back seat. I better not see that dick face again, or I might just get arrested for murder.

A/N: Wow. Ok guys, this chapter was long, crazy, interesting, and quite intense😂 And I know that in reality, it would take longer than overnight to get results back from something like this, but it's a story, so it's all made up😂 love you guyssssss😊💘