Chapter 27

All over again: chapter 26 ~

Alex's p.o.v

Today is going to be a very hectic day. At 3:00pm, the boys and I have a meet and greet. Technically, although Stacey is with us for this stop, she's not apart of the tour so she doesn't come to it. Originally, I wasn't a part of the tour either, but I started to become very famous. So, my name is now officially on the tour. But, tomorrow is when we leave Dallas, and I'm really going to miss Stacey. While we're at the meet and greet, she'll be packing her stuff, and I'm very upset. What am I going to do without her!? I checked the time, and realized the meet and greet was in 45 minutes. Shit! Jacob was taking a nap next to me, and I practically slapped him in the face.

"Jacob, wake up! The meet and greet starts in 45 minutes!" I yelled in panic, running over to my suitcase. Since I didn't have much time, I picked out an easy outfit. I picked out the first shirt I saw, and put it on. It was a black, flowy crop top that said "normal is boring" on it. I got my white shorts, and decided to pair it with my galaxy printed vans. Recently, Stacey and I had gotten our nails done, and I got a galaxy theme so why not match my nails? I put on my blue bracelet, a choker with a crystal hanging from it, and my favorite moon necklace. Thank god, I finally got a new box of contacts, so I was all set for that. I put dark eye makeup on, and light pink lipgloss. I tried my hardest to squeeze some concealer out and try to cover the hickey, but I gave up. It was no use. The sleeves on my shirt are somewhat thick, so hopefully that'll do the trick. Since I didn't have time to do my hair, I just left it my natural straight, and put two buns at the top. That only took me like 1 minute, and it looked a bit boring, so I put two little blue bows on the buns. I couldn't look boring today, it would ruin the message on my shirt. (⬇️)

Once I was satisfied with my look, I checked on Jacob, and he was ready

Once I was satisfied with my look, I checked on Jacob, and he was ready. Just in time. We rushed to the venue, and got there just as the meet and greet started. Talk about close call!

...

Jacob's p.o.v

The meet and greet was almost over, and there were only a few people left in line. I finished taking pictures with a fan, and waited for the next person in line, who was currently taking pictures with Alex. I looked over at Alex, and got a shot of happiness. Alex looked ecstatic, and you could tell she was having fun. It was almost time for the boy to move to me, so I was just waiting. And yes, it's a boy. Plenty of male fans come to the meet and greet, and I love them just as much as the female fans. And no, I'm not gay or bisexual. But anybody who supports me, is my family. Alex and the boy went to go hug, because his time was almost up, but I immediately started to get angry, jealous, upset and so much more as I watched the boy slowly moving his hands closer and closer to Alex's butt. When Alex meets her fans, she's oblivious to everything. It's not a bad thing, and I get that she's excited to meet her fans. The boys and I get excited too, but we're a bit more used to it, and we are better at handling our excitement. We've been meeting supporters for years now, where as Alex has only been doing it for a few months. The worst part is, I can't cut in and tell him to keep his hands off of my girlfriend. It's a secret, remember? His hands were centimeters away, and that's when I did something to stop it.

"Ouch!" I yelled as I "fell" onto the floor. Alex immediately broke from the hug and came to me.

"Are you okay!?" She said laughing at me. I nodded my head, and looked at the boy who had a very annoyed look on his face. Ooh, this boy is pissing me off. Soon enough, he was gone, along with the rest of the fans. We all decided to stay down at the venue for a bit, and kind of just chill. I was talking to Dylan, when I heard Cam yell.

"Holy shit Alex!" He screamed which caused everyone to look at him. Alex looked very confused.

"What!?" She said worried. He began laughing slightly and whispered, but still audible, "damn." Alex gave him an impatient look.

"What!?" She asked again, but this time more annoyed than worried. That's when I noticed it, I knew exactly what Cam is thinking.

"Just wondering where the fuck you got that hickey!" I knew it. All the guys turned to me, causing me to blush, along with Alex.

"Get it, Jacob!" I heard Carter scream. All the boys cheered, as Alex and I just stood there, both blushing like fucking crazy.

"Shut up!" I yelled, which caused them all to stop what they were doing. The boys gathered around Alex.

"Damn. That is a big hickey." Aaron said examining Alex's neck.

"How do you know it's a hickey? How do you know I didn't walk into a wall or something?" Alex said defensively.

"Alex, you can tell the difference between an injury and a hickey. This is a fucking hickey. Stop trying to fool us, cuz it's not gonna work." Blake said smirking at the two of us. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed Alex before making our way upstairs. Right before the door to the venue shut behind us, Hunter screamed, "happy fucking!" Which earned laughs from all of the guys. After that, Alex stopped and had an angry look on her face.

"They don't understand how horrific these jokes are for me right now." Oh crap. I totally forgot. They don't know about Alex loosing the baby. She's right. Alex turned to go back into the venue, and once she opened the doors, we saw the boys sitting there, still laughing at Hunter's joke. We walked in a little bit more, me following Alex, and once they heard the doors shut behind us, they turned towards us.

"What? You guys are done? Already?" Aaron said. That's when Alex lost it. She dropped to the floor and let the tears flow. She really doesn't deserve any of this. I know that they don't know, but still. I ran over to Alex, and pulled her up on her feet, and into a hug.

"What the fuck just happened?" Taylor said.

"Oh, I don't know, the jokes you're making!" I said sarcastically.

"They were just jokes. Why is she taking them so hard? They weren't that big of a deal." Cam said looking at me like I was stupid. Oh, how stupid are they going to feel in a second.

"Look, guys, Alex lost her fucking baby, so I really don't think you want to make jokes like that. Especially right now!" I said trying to calm Alex down. They all looked dumbfounded.

"What!?" They all screamed in unison.

"Yup. She found out yesterday. Great job, assholes." I said picking Alex up, and walking out of the venue, and to the hotel room.

A/N

Jeez Louise guys. This chapter was long, but not wicked wicked long. But seriously, poor Alex! She just lost her baby, and her best friend is about to leave! Like ugh, I honestly feel bad for her. But other than that, I'll be doing a question of the day every time I update, so if you want to ask me a question, dm me one and maybe I'll put it up? So ya. Here we go;

QOTD: What's the name of your best friend?

AOTD: I have two best friends! Genevieve (BansheeSongs ) and Nyla (little_lioness05 ) and I love them both so much! And I know I'm like a 5 days late, but gens birthday was on Monday so happy birthday yin! Love you💘

luv you beautiful people ~ xoxo