Chapter 20

All over again: chapter 20 ~

Alex's p.o.v

That was the most amazing night ever. I had so much fun meeting my fans! It was truly amazing, and I get even happier when I think about doing it for months straight. I was sitting in the bed with shorts and t-shirt on, just laying on my stomach. It's 10:34 p.m, and I was currently on snapchat, sending Stacey a bunch of selfies, and getting a bunch back in return. We do this everyday, and we could do it for hours straight. Jacob was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and stuff. I started thinking about the rest of the tour. It's going to be so much fun! Of course, I'm gonna have to go home for some time to take care of the baby. Wow. The baby. That's crazy to think, isn't it? I'm pregnant, and I haven't even told my parents yet. Jesus Christ I'm in so much trouble. I wasn't paying attention, and my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a body jump on the bed and something land on my butt. I looked back to see a shirtless Jacob with his head resting on my butt.

"You have a comfortable butt." He said laughing, and turning his head to look at me. I just laughed. I took out my phone, and tilted it so that it was showing Jacob. You could see my arm, and a tiny bit of my face. The rest was of Jacob and his position on my butt. I took a picture and saved it. I captioned it "okay Jacob you do that then." And posted it on my story. It immediately had thousands of views. Yes, thousands. It's crazy to think that so many people know who you are, and that so many people love and support you. And, it's especially crazy when you have fan pages dedicated to you. But, it's not a bad crazy. It's a very good crazy. It makes me feel confident in my self, and it makes me want to accomplish even bigger things than I did before I was famous. You'll look at a fan, and just want to hug them and squeeze them with all your love and just thank them so much for everything they have done. I used to hate it when celebrities would say "I never would have made it this far without my fans." I used to think it was corny, and just for show. But I was wrong. It is all because of the fans. If they weren't there to support me, I wouldn't have the amazing life I have now. And it makes it even better that I get to spend it with my best friends. All of the guys are like my big brothers. Except for Jacob, of course. There's something more between us than "just best friends."  And I know he feels it too. When I look at the boys, I want to hug them all and tell them how much I love them. But, in a brotherly way. But when I look at Jacob, I want to kiss him and tell him how much I want to be with him. The only person who I have admitted to liking him to is Stacey. We're not a couple, but I think we can both agree that we act like it. Of course, no one knows about all of those secret kisses, and the late night "cuddle sessions." No one but Stacey. Yes, I tell Stacey everything. When I do go back home to take care of the baby, Stacey told me that she was going to move into my house and help me out. Of course, being her, she always tries to make me feel better, and add jokes into something so serious. She said that she'll kick my parents out of the house if she has to. She always knows how to make me feel better. Even at the worst of times. I snapped back into reality, and realized that my phone was still in my hand. I could've sworn I turned it off. I checked the time, and realized I have been lost in my thoughts for an hour. That's right. It's 11:45. My phone was on 2%. How the hell? I was about to get up, but realized that there was a body on me. I looked back, to see a Jacob with his mouth wide open, and his eyes closed shut. He let out a snore, before closing his mouth and opening it again. He was dead asleep. I laughed at him, as I shook my head. I looked over, and stared at my charger, debating whether or not to try and get it, or just wake Jacob up and tell him to get off of me. It was already plugged into the wall, but the outlet was about 3 feet away from the bed. And, I was on the edge of the bed, but my arm is nowhere in hell near 3 feet long. I sighed, and looked around me for something that I can use, to possibly grab the end of my charger, and put it into my phone. Nope. That's not gonna work. Wait a second. I exited snapchat, and as quickly as I could, I called Hunter. He picked up almost immediately.

"Yo."

"Hunter, you have to come here for a second." I said very dramatically.

"Why?"

"Because I can't reach my phone charger." I said sighing.

"Then get your lazy ass up and get it! Or have jacob get it or something."

"That's the problem. Just come and do this for me, and when you walk in, you'll understand." I heard a loud sigh before Hunter hung up. Seconds later, the door opened, and in walked Hunter. He stopped, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well then." He said walking over to the charger, and handing it to me.

"Thank you." I whispered, not wanting to wake Jacob. He smiled, and walked out. But before officially closing the door, he looked at me and winked, referring to Jacob. Jesus, this kid has a dirty mind. But, then again, so do all of the boys. I put my "sleep" playlist on shuffle, which consisted of soft, and songs with a low beat. Songs like that help me fall asleep. I plugged in my phone, and felt my eyes begin to get heavy, as my mind drifted off into a wonderful place I call my dreams.

A/N: I know this was a sucky double update but this chapter was more of a filler chapter type thing. If that even makes sense. Oh well. Love ya😽