Chapter 13

All over again: chapter 13 ~

(Later that day)

Hunter's p.o.v (changing it up a bit)

Since the tour started, Alex and I have grown very close. Not in a way where we like each other, but in a brother and sister way. She told me she likes Jacob, and apparently I'm the only one besides her best friend Stacey who knows. I know for a fact that Brandon likes Alex, and he's going to ask her out. But, if she really likes Jacob, she'll say no to Brandon. I hope she says no to him for many reasons. First of all, I ship Jacob and Alex. I can see it in her eyes that she loves him. Second of all, Brandon is the kind of boy who likes looks. And only looks. And lastly, I get worried when Brandon takes out a girl. Nobody knows, but Brandon is bipolar. One minute, he could be totally sweet, and then the next he could loose his cool and kill someone. I just hope he doesn't try anything on her. We were all swimming in the pool, when Brandon suddenly pulled Alex to the side. He was talking to her, and Alex shook her head yes, and smiled. Once they got back into the pool, Brandon approached me.

"She said yes." He whispered to me. I thought she liked Jacob.

"Cool." I said trying to sound happy for him. Alex was sitting on the lounge chair, and everyone else was swimming. I approached her.

"Alex? Can I talk to you?"

"Ya sure! What's up?"

"I thought you liked Jacob!" I said whispering, making sure no one heard. Alex looked confused.

"I do."

"Then why did you say yes to Brandon?"

"Dude. We're not going on a date. We're just going to the movies. It's no big deal." She said.

"That's not what he thinks. He thinks you guys are going on a date."

"Really? Well, I have to tell him that I don't like him that way." Alex said beginning to stand up. I lightly pushed her down back onto the chair.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Ok?" She said confused.

"Just trust me." I said to her. She nodded.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter guys. But the next few chapters are going to be long.