Chapter 12

All over again: chapter 12 ~

Jacob's p.o.v

I woke up with Alex in my arms. I honesty don't know how it happened, but it felt right. I woke up the same time she did. I texted Brandon and told him to meet me downstairs in five minutes. I asked Alex if she wanted to come downstairs and have breakfast with us. I knew she would say no, which is why I asked. I didn't want to sound suspicious by just leaving and not telling her why. I wanted to talk about how we were going to tell Alex that we know. I walked downstairs and Brandon was sitting on the couch with a breakfast that was provided from the hotel. I got my breakfast and sat down. I told Brandon everything that Alex's mom told me, and we decided that we should just tell her when we think it's the right time. When I went back upstairs, I walked in the room and Alex was all dressed doing her hair.

Alex's p.o.v

I changed into my black bikini. I put on jean shorts over the bottoms, and I also put on a white tank top over the top. The straps were too loose, and I couldn't fix them, so I just threw on a light sweater over it. I decided to put all my stuff into a black beach bag that says "good vibes." I put my sandals on, along with a little bracket with seashells all over it. I put my sunglasses on my head, and began brushing my hair, when Jacob walked in. (⬇️)

 (⬇️)

"Hi." I said to him as I stood at the mirror looking at my hair.

"Hey." He said sighing. He went into the bathroom, and came out a few minutes later. He had black swim trunks on, and a whit tee shirt. He slid on his flip flops, and sat down on the bed.

"Brandon's waiting for us. You ready?" He said sitting up from the bed, and walking to the door.

"Yup." I said opening the door. We went downstairs, and Brandon was waiting at the front door in the lobby. We walked to the beach which was only about a five minute walk. We picked out a spot, and luckily, people could rent beach chairs which is exactly what we did.  I took off my shorts and my shirt. Have you ever met someone who sucks their stomach in? Of course you have. But have you ever met someone who tries to push their stomach out? Of course you haven't. But guess what, now you have. If I stand normal, without doing anything, you can naturally see my ribcage. I purposely push out my stomach so that doesn't happen. I sat in the chair, and went on my phone. Jacob understands that I don't like the water, because I never have. I know how to swim, but I get scared. Pools, I'm fine with. But not beaches, lakes, ponds, or anything that has living things in it. Jacob and Brandon were in the water the whole time. I took out my phone, and recorded it on snapchat. They were drowning each other and fighting. It was honestly really funny! I put it on my story, and I immediately got messages from people who had my snapchat. They were all shocked that I was with Brandon Rowland and Jacob Sartorius. Right now, Jacob is one of the most famous teenagers. Ha. I bet you people regret doing all that shit to me now, don't you? After like an hour of tanning and watching the two boys fight, we finally left the beach. We decided to go out to lunch. Well, not me. We arrived at "The Shack" which was an adorable little diner right on the water. We got a deck seat, which gave us access to a beautiful view of the ocean.