Chapter 19

All over again: chapter 19 ~

Alex's p.o.v

We arrived at the place, and everyone was there just kinda laying around. The meet and greet started in a little while, and you could already hear the fans screaming from outside. I immediately became nervous. I turned towards Jacob.

"Do I really have to go on stage?" I said to him, with nervousness in my voice.

"You have fans. Do you really want to let them down?" He said and walked towards the boys. This is my first meet and greet. So, of course I'm nervous. But the thing is, I'm way more nervous than I should be. Hunter noticed.

"Hey Alex, what's wrong?"

"I'm so nervous. What if no fans of mine come and nobody likes me?" I said panicking. Hunter sighed and pulled out his phone. Seconds later, he showed me his screen. It was magcons Instagram most recent photo. It captioned, "Who's ready for tonight?😋" he pressed on the comments, and a bunch of them said how excited they were to meet the boys. But, there were a lot about how excited people were to meet me. Me? Why me? Whatever the reason, it made me feel better.

"Thanks Hunter." I said and hugged him. I heard the noise of a door opening, and an uncountable number of footsteps run into the venue, along with high pitched screams. My wrist was being pulled, and when I looked back, I saw Jacob dragging me backstage. The rest of the boys followed. They started announcing everyone's name, and they would go out and give fans hugs and stuff. Then, Jacob smiled at me, as his name was being called. I peeked out, and saw him running and giving his fans high fives, and jumping onto the stands, where as many fans as possible would hug his body. He looked so happy. He then looked towards me, and smiled. It was then that I realized that my name was being called. I froze. Oh my Jesus. Jacob rolled his eyes in a playful way, and ran to me.

"C'mon, beautiful." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out from backstage. I heard my name being screamed, and it was a nice feeling to know that I have so many people that support and love me.

"See. I told you they'd love you." He said as he waved to the crowd. A smile formed on my face, and I began waving as well.

"How y'all doing tonight!?" Blake yelled happily through the microphone. The screams became louder. I let go of Jacobs hand, and walked over to Hunter.

"This is amazing!" I said smiling at the crowd.

"I know right." He said looking at me and smiling. I looked over at Jacob, and he was already looking at me, smiling. I smiled back, and playfully stuck my tounge out at him. He returned the silly facial expression. I chuckled, and just stood there, amazed at the crowd.

...

After the live show, it was now time for the meet and greet. I expected the line to meet me to be way shorter than the other lines, but mine was just as long. It made me feel confident for once. I took tons of pictures with tons of fans, and had a few conversations. It was the most amazing feeling in the world to meet them. A fan approached me, but she was balling her eyes out.

"Oh my goodness! Why are you crying?" I said in the sweetest tone possible.

"B-be-because I-I love you a-and I wanted t-to meet you S-so bad." She said smiling. This was honestly the sweetest thing ever. I smiled at her, and pulled her in for a hug.

"Stop crying! You're gonna make me cry!" I said laughing a little, causing her to laugh along with me.

"What's your name girl friend?" I said to her.

"Layla."

"Well, Layla, I think that you are absolutely gorgeous, and I think that you deserve this." I said smiling, and taking off my necklace. She started to cry even more. We took a bunch of pictures.

"Thank you so much!" She said in between tears.

"You're very welcome! I love you!" I said as I hugged her one last time.

"I love you too." She said as she walked away, giving my other fans a chance to meet me.

A/N: This chapter was cute. Yay Alex is finally becoming famous. By the way, I'm doing a double update today! You know why? Because I wuvvvvv youuuuu guysssss😊😌😚😂😽