Chapter 30

Important authors note at the bottom. Please read!

All over again: chapter 30 ~

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up to a light snore. I looked behind me, and Jacob was still sleeping, with his arms still wrapped around me. Somehow, I squirmed around so I was facing him. He didn't loosen up at all on his grip, so now his hands were wrapped around my back. I took in all of his features. He doesn't have any freckles, and he's way more tan than I am. I'm pretty much as pale as a ghost. His eyelashes are rather long, and his lips are the perfect size. And oh my god, his jawline. Don't even get me started on his jawline. I smiled, as I realized how lucky I am to have him. I kissed the tip of his nose, which caused him to squirm around a little bit. I giggled, and did it again. But this time, I kissed his lips. When I pulled away, for some reason, I couldn't stop smiling. He slowly opened his eyes, and just looked at me. He didn't smile, but he didn't look sad either. His face was just.....plain. But, I still couldn't stop smiling.

"You're so freaking cute." He said, his lips forming into a smile. There's that smile that I love. I giggled, and quickly pecked his lips.

"What time is it?" I asked, squirming around to get to my phone. But, I wasn't able to because Jacob wouldn't loosen his grip.

"Let me go!" I laughed.

"No." He said pulling me closer to him. He grabbed his phone, and checked the time.

"It's only 3 o'clock." He said turning back to me. Our flight was early in the morning, so I guess we kind of just took a nap. Jacobs phone dinged, signaling he got a text message.

"Everyone is down stairs in the gym. Want to go?" He said, checking his phone. The hotel has a fitness center.

"Sure." I said getting up so that I can change into workout clothes. I grabbed my stuff, and changed in the bathroom. I put on a pair of grey shorts with a bunch of patterns on them. in neon green, the shorts said "Nike pro" and also had a neon green Nike sign. So I decided to pair it with my neon green sports bra. I put my hair in a bun, and put a grey headband on. I walked out of the bathroom, and Jacob just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Since when do you have workout clothes? Or even workout?" He said with a chuckle

"This is what I would wear to dance, dipshit." I laughed. I've been dancing ever since I could walk, so Jacob shook his head in understanding. He would always come to my competitions when I was little, and he would always bring me flowers, along with my dad who would as well. Every few weeks, I would have two fresh bouquet of flowers in a vase in my room. I didn't mind though. It made my room smell amazing. My thoughts and memories were interrupted when Jacob chuckled at me.

"What's so funny?" I said, confused.

"You just zoned out big time. And you had a huge smile on your face. What were you thinking about?" He said, curious.

"Come on, let's go." I said ignoring his question and putting my sneakers on. We walked to down the stairs, and through the lobby. I absolutely hate elevators, so I take the stairs. I don't care if the stairs are on fire and the elevator is safe, I'm never taking a step in an elevator again. We finally got to the fitness center, and we walked in on all the guys stretching. Well, let's just say they were trying to stretch. But, it wasn't really working out for them. I laughed.

"You think you could do better?" Cameron said in a sassy tone. Oh yeah, I forgot. They don't know I'm a dancer. I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't think that was a good idea, Cam." Jacob said. Obviously, he knows I'm a dancer.  I just laughed. I went a little bit far away from them. When it comes to stuff like this, I'm kind of show-off. I don't mean to, it's just me. If I wasn't near them, I knew they'd be looking at me. So, I started stretching the way I would if I was in dance class. I showed off my flexibility, making it look easy. When really, it took years of training to get this flexible. I started dance at just 2 and a half years old, and I guess I just took off from there. When I was little up until right before tour, dancing was practically my life. I would eat, sleep, and breathe dance. If I wasn't at school, I was at dance. But I didn't mind it. I was doing what I love. I didn't even realize that I was in the same stretching position for a while. I was in a split, with my head on my knee. I know, sounds weird. But hey, I'm flexible. (a/n: lol I can do that cuz I'm a dancer and that happens all the time like I'll be stretching and I just zone out😂) So, I stretched some more, and stood up. I turned around, and all of the guys were looking at me. I smirked in satisfaction, and walked over to them.

"What are we doing first?" I asked.

...

"No you can't!" Dylan yelled at me, trying not to believe that I can do more and better chin ups than him. After all, I've done everything longer and better than all of the guys. The guys kept challenging me to things, trying to find something i'm bad at. They have yet to find one. And the funny thing is, they all had to take turns because they would run out of breath. But me? I've done everything. And I still haven't lost my breath yet. Hey, what can I say? Dancers have lots of stanima. Sure, sports players do too, and i'm not saying that dancers are better, but it's much harder when you have pounds of makeup on with thick, sequent costumes under big lights at a competition.

"Whatever you say." I said with a chuckle.

...

Theres another thing i'm better at. I just beat Dylan at chin ups. And guess what? Theres no more machines in the gym that we haven't used yet. I guess I win. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand make contact with my butt.

"Ouch!" I yelled. I was about to turn around and smack whoever did it, but when I turned around, I realized it was jacob.

"Fuck you!" I laughed. He smirked at me. I looked at the boys, and they were all laughing to themselves.

"Whats so funny, assholes?" They stopped, and looked at me.

"Nothing, but get a room!" Taylor yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

two hours later

"I'm so nervous." I said, as jacob pulled up 'YouNow' on his computer.

"Babe, dont be nervous. Hopefully, the fans will support us." He said, calming me down. We were about to admit to the world that we're a couple. Honestly, I dont think the fans will have a problem with us together. But, they might be a little dissapointed that we've been dating for almost four months, and we still havent made it public.

"Ready?" Jacob said, interrupting my thoughts. I smiled and nodded. I gave him a quick peck, and signaled for him to start the broadcast.

A/N:

OMG GUYS I HAVENT POSTED IN LITERALLY MONTHS.... I HAVE AN EXCUSE THOUGH. Well, first of all, I literally hate jacob now like im not a fan at all. He didnt do anything, im just not interested in his fandom anymore. I havent watched him in months, even before the last few chapters. The reason I havent posted this chapter, is because ive spent this entire time thinking about if I should finish this book or not. And im only continuing this book because I dont want to let you guys down, and because im proud of it. Ive written a total of five books, (two of them I havent posted) and this one is my favorite. I love the story line for this book, and I dont really know, im just proud of it. When I finish this book, I probably wont ever do another jacob book. Ill still write, just not about Jacob. And also, when im done with this book, im going to take a break from writing. Ill start writing again eventually, but im just going to take a break for a bit. Sorry guys:( 

QOTD: what's your favorite color?

AOTD: purple. But, a dark purple.

luv u beautiful people😽 ~xoxo