Chapter 25

All over again: chapter 25 ~

Alex's p.o.v

I slowly felt my eyes starting to open. I woke up to the amazing sight of Jacob next to me, peacefully sleeping. Well, that's what I had expected when I woke up. But no. I woke up to myself in hospital gown, in a hospital room, finding myself very confused as to what's going on. When did I get here? And why? I heard muffled talking, and slowly looked up to see Jacob and Stacey talking to a doctor. Stacey was currently crying, and Jacob looked like he was on the verge of tears. Well, I don't understand what happened, because I'm not hooked up to any IVs or anything like that. Just myself in a hospital bed, with an almost fully brown banana and a glass of water sitting on the tray next to me. I went to get up, and instantly felt my lower half a little wet. Being my curious self, and I know it's not pee, took a quick look under my gown. My eyes went wide when I saw lots of dried blood on my inner thighs, and some fresh blood. Did I get stabbed or something!? What the fūck is going on!? I looked around the room, and successfully found paper towels. I wet them in the sink which was in the bathroom that was connected to the room. I cleaned myself up, and threw the towels in the trash. Ok. Now it's time to find out what the hell is going on. I walked up to the little glass window, and knocked on it. I wasn't sure if they were having a private conversation, so I didn't want to just interrupt them! All three of them turned their attention straight towards me. The doctor quickly opened the door, and Stacey pulled me in for a hug. I am so very confused right now. I looked at Jacob, and he gave me weak, sad smile.

"Shall I tell her? Or would you rather break the news to her?" The doctor said in a very heavy British accent.

"We will. Thank you, sir." Jacob said before the doctor nodded, and walked off with his clipboard in hand. I got out of Stacey's grip, and turned to Jacob.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I practically screamed, which made lots of nurses and patients peak out of different curtains or open different doors to see where the scream came from. Stacey and Jacob exchanged glances, and led me back into the hospital room.

"Ok. Seriously guys, tell me what's going on because I'm getting just a tad bit impatient." I said with a sarcastic smile. I sat down on the bed, and stared at Jacob waiting for a reply. I would stare at Stacey, but she's bawling her eyes out so much, she can barely talk.

"Alex, you lost the baby." He said with sympathy in his voice. I instantly let the tears flow. Of course, I am very young, and it would've been very difficult for me to have a baby at this age, but also, of course, I was looking forward to being a mother. It's every girls dream to be a mother, and although most of those dreams involve them having a child at an older age than seventeen, I was still excited. And, even if I wasn't excited, I would have to keep with me that a child, my child, died. That's a horrific experience for any mother. No matter what age. But I just have one question.

"How did the baby die?" I said stuttering, choked up on my words. I was crying more than Stacey was at this point, and I couldn't help but hyperventilate. Great. An anxiety attack right now? I pulled the bands back, and slapped them against my wrist multiple times. Jacob noticed and sat down next to me, pulling me in for big hug.

"The doctor is going to do some tests and tell us exactly what happened as soon as he can."

A/N

This chapter sucked. Sorry.