Chapter 18

All over again: chapter 18 ~

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up to my phone ringing. I never remembered setting an alarm. I looked at my phone, and realized someone was calling me. I answered it, confused.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Alexandra Jones?" Said the man.

"Yes it is. Can you just hold on a second please?" I sweetly asked the man on the other side of the phone.

"Of course." I shook Jacob awake. Not talking, I pointed to my phone and widened my eyes as I put it on speaker. He immediately knew what I meant. He sat up next to me, and listened closely.

"Hi. Sorry I'm back."

"Ok. We got the results back of Brandon Rowland." I shook my head, but then realized he wasn't here in person.

"Okay. And?"

"The tests confirmed that he did in fact do it." I sighed in relief. Although I already knew it was him. I have never done it before, and no one else's "juices" would've been inside of me.

"Ok. Thank you very much." With that, I hung up. I plopped back down on the bed, and very loudly sighed. All of the sudden, Jacob slapped my bare stomach.

"C'mon get up. We got a meet and greet today." Jacob said standing up, and going over to his suitcase.

"You do. I don't." I said also standing up.

"Ya, but guess what? You have actual fans who might want to meet you. So, therefore, you're coming. You don't have to go up on stage, but you're coming." He said, looking at me. I rolled my eyes, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around me, and traveled outside of the bathroom, to my suitcase. I grabbed the clothes I was going to wear, and went back into the bathroom. But, I was stopped by Jacob.

"Wait! Alex?"

"Yes, Jacob?"

"I need that towel cuz ya know, I need to take a shower as well." He said to me.

"Just wait."

"No. I need it now." He said sternly.

"Why?"

"Because I just do." I rolled my eyes, and motioned for him to turn around. Once he did, I took off the towel, and threw it on his head. Before he could turn back around, I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I began putting my clothes on, when I realized that two things were missing. My skirt, and my underwear. The two worst things. I must've dropped them while I was running to the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door.

"Alex?" Jacob said with a little chuckle in his voice.

"Yeah?" I said nervously.

"You dropped some things." He said barely being able to contain his laughter. My underwear. Jesus, Jacob is gonna get a real kick out of this. On my 17th birthday, which was not too long before the tour, Stacey got me a pair of underwear, as a joke, of course. But, I guess you could say it was a "dirty" joke. The underwear were bright pink lace cheeksters. In black stitching, it said "tease me" on the butt. Obviously, she got them for me as a joke. I guess you could say I have a "nice ass." But, this is pretty embarrassing. I hesitantly opened the door just a little bit, covering myself. There stood Jacob, holding the underwear in his hands. He had a devious smirk plastered across his face. I felt my face heat up.

"Please just save me the pain and give them to me." I said pleadingly.

"Now, why would I do that, when I can just tease you?" He said raising his eyebrows and smiling widely.

"What must I do for you to give them back to me?" I said.

"Oh, you're going to love this, baby girl." He said walking a bit closer to me.

"Oh god help me." I said looking at the ceiling.

"If you really want to wear pants today, then you have to come up on stage with us at the meet and greet." My eyes widened.

"What!?" I screamed. Jacob smirked, walking closer to me, with the underwear, and skirt still in his hands.

"Fine! Just give me my clothes." I said ripping my clothes out of his hands. I decided that I should  look good today. So, I put on my favorite black skater skirt, along with a black and white striped tank top. The tank top was a little long, so I just tied it up. It actually looked cute like that. Once I finished getting dressed, I decided to do everything else in the mirror near my bed, because Jacob wanted to take a shower. While he was in there, I decided what I wanted to do for accessories, hair, makeup, and all that jazz. For my hair, I decided to put in a high ponytail, but a little something extra. So, I took a small piece of my hair, and fish tailed it. I then took that piece along with the rest of my hair, and put into a ponytail. I made it messy, but not too messy. It was a cute messy. For my makeup, I just applied some thick eyeliner, and thick mascara. I put just a tad bit of coverup on. My lips looked really plain, so I put some lipstick on that looked like a mixture between red and purple. For jewelry, I put on some rings, and black pearls for earrings. I also put on a silver necklace that looked like a big arrow. I decided that I should pair it with my black flats. (⬇️)

By the time I was done with that, Jacob was still the bathroom getting dressed

By the time I was done with that, Jacob was still the bathroom getting dressed. The only thing he had to do was gel his hair, so once he was done with that, we could be off to the meet and greet.

"Are you done yet?" I said grabbing my phone. We had to be at the meet and greet place in like 10 minutes.

"Ya ya I'm coming calm ya tits." He said walking out of the bathroom door. Once he saw me, he stopped. His eyes went wide, and his jaw opened.

"Wow." He said looking me up and down.

"Do I really look that bad? I knew I shouldn't have worn this!" I said walking back to my suitcase.

"No! You don't look bad at all! You look absolutely beautiful." I'm sorry, what? Did he just call me beautiful!? Nobody has ever called me beautiful before.

"What?" I said in shock.

"You look beautiful. You don't have to change."

"Really?" I said with a smile on my face. Is it bad that I kinda want to cry tears of joy right now? Jacob nodded his head, returning that smile.

"No one has ever called me beautiful before." I said looking down at the ground, embarrassed.

"Excuse me?" Jacob said surprised.

"But, you are beautiful. I can't believe no one has called you beautiful." Jacob said shaking his head.

"We should get going." I said trying to change the subject. We walked out the door, and headed towards the elevator.

"Wait, didn't you have a boyfriend who you were dating for like two years?" Jacob said looking at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"He's never called you beautiful?" I once again, looked down at my feet. I slowly shook my head.

"No." I said very quietly, but still audible for jacob to hear.

"Wow. He was really stupid. And a jerk. And, obviously blind." Jacob said smiling at me. I smiled back. This tour might me a lot more memorable than I thought.

A/N: Sup!!!! Guys, this story is going to be really long. Not sure how many chapters, but a lot more than twenty😂