Chapter 29

WICKED WICKED WICKED LONG CHAPTER

All over again: chapter 29 ~

Alex's p.o.v

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I cried into my best friends shoulder, as she was crying into mine. We were engulfed in a hug right in front of the boarding gate.

"I'm gonna miss you more." Stacey said in between sobs. I looked up, and saw all of the guys on the verge of tears. Except for Hunter, whom was already crying. The guys have grown very close to Stacey while she was with us. Almost as close as they are with me. Especially Hunter. Every night Hunter has been texting me about how much he loves Stacey, and that he's never felt so many feelings for someone as he does for Stacey. I can't blame him. Stacey is amazing. She deserves someone who loves her as much a s Hunter does. But, I'm going to miss her so much. I felt many arms wrap around me, and looked up to see that everyone had made a group hug. It made me cry even more.

"Flight 107 now boarding." A high pitched voice said over the intercom. Everyone released from the hug, unfortunately.

"God, I'm gonna miss you." I said laughing at myself, because I probably look horrible. Stacey's makeup was running, and I'm positive mine was as well. Although I didn't want to, I stepped back in order for Hunter to say his goodbyes. Hunter asked Stacey out, and of course she said yes. The fans already know, and they all love Stacey. Who wouldn't? He pecked her on the lips before pulling her into a big bear hug. After about two minutes, the intercom spoke again.

"Final warning for flight 107. Final warning." She repeated. We all grabbed our bags, and started walking onto the plane. I mouthed the words "I love you" and waved to her, as a few more tears fell down my cheeks. She nodded, and let a few tears fall as well. Hesitantly, I looked in front of me, and saw Jacob standing there, waiting for me, with a sweet smile on his face. Yes, I just saw my best friend for the last time until god knows when, but his smile made me feel one hundred times better. I caught up to him, and looked back once more, to see Stacey walking towards the exit of the airport. I looked at my plane ticket, and I had a window seat, thank goodness. Aaron had the seat next to me, but him and Jacob switched tickets just for the plane ride, so that Aaron can sit next to Taylor and Jacob can sit next to me. Surprisingly, nobody had the other seat. So we had an empty seat next to us. Which was good, because we could have some what of a private conversation. That is, if we wanted to. In all honesty, I'll probably end up falling asleep. I looked up at Jacob, and he was already looking down at me. One thing I hate about being short. It gets annoying sometimes. He smiled at me, so of course I returned it. It was a weak smile, and Jacob noticed.

"It's okay, you'll see her soon. I promise. Don't worry babygirl." He said, but whispered the last part. The guys are spread out in seats all around us, and we could have a conversation without yelling. They were that close. Except for Blake and Cam, who got seats at the back of the plane, where as we were more towards the front. Jacob quickly glanced around before leaning down and connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss, as he put his hand on the back of my head. When we pulled away, he chuckled to himself.

"If only we weren't in a plane." He chuckled.

"Why do you say that?" I said giggling, but still a little curious.

"That, my darling, is a surprise." He said smirking, as he winked. I laughed at his flirtiness, and bit my lip. I put my head on his shoulder, and began to close my eyes. But, they opened once I heard a laugh, that wasn't mine or Jacobs. I looked around, and saw a camera peeking through seats form the row in front of us. I rolled my eyes.

"Really, Dylan?" I annoyingly asked. He put his phone down, and looked at us from over the seats.

"Don't worry, I didn't post it. It wasn't on my snapchat, it was off of my camera. I needed to catch the whole thing." He said smirking at the two of us. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile, but that failed as my lips formed into a big grin.