Chapter 15

All over again: chapter 15 ~

(2 weeks later)

Jacob's p.o.v

Alex hasn't talked to anyone in two weeks. She didn't even come to the first two meet and greets. Since she went out with Brandon, she has been very distant. She hasn't even talked to Hunter, and Hunter is the person she's closest with. Right now, we are at our third stop. In the past two weeks, the only time Alex has gone outside is to the airports and the hotels. Our next meet and greet is tomorrow, and I already know she's not going to go. We've all tried talking to her, but she just won't say a word. She'll just look at you with sad eyes that say help me. I try to help her, but I can't help her if she doesn't tell me what's wrong. I ask her at least 10 times a day. I never get a response. Right now, I'm in the basement of the hotel, which is where the meet and greet is being held tomorrow. The guys and I are just setting up, and doing sound checks and everything. I have thought about blowing it off, and just staying with Alex, but Bart said that I have to come. I just wish I could help her with whatever she's going through. I haven't seen her smile. I haven't seen that sparkle in her eye. I haven't heard her talk. I haven't seen her sleep, and every morning when I wake up she has bags under her eyes. I haven't touched her smooth cheeks. I haven't kissed her soft lips. I haven't held her. I haven't done anything. And it's killing me inside. I'm in love with her. I'm in love with my best friend.

A/N: WOW JACOB LOVES ALEX WHAT IS GOING ON! But sorry for the wicked short chapter guys! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS PRETTY CRAY CRAY SO BE PREPARED....