Chapter 31

All over again: chapter 31 ~

Alex's p.o.v

{one month later}

A lot has happened in this past month. Jacob and I made our relationship public. (Which is going great, actually.) But I found out that my baby died because it didn't have enough protein. To put it in better words, my anorexia killed my own child. After that, I tried to kill myself because I felt that it was my fault. And if Jacob hadn't come in those last few seconds, I would've succeeded in death. I convinced Jacob to not tell anyone, and to not take me to a hospital. I'm fine now, but I wasn't about three weeks ago. I've gained more followers than Cam on my social media, which is huge considering he's the most famous internet star in the world. Well, I guess not anymore. I got signed by a modeling company, and I'm now an official model and sponsor for Calvin Klein. Dylan and Aaron both quit MagCon. Neither of them gave an explanation, they kind of just left. I'm slowly getting over my anorexia, and I have been eating regularly now. I've gained a few pounds. If that happened to me two months ago, I would tell myself I'm fat. But, I'm more confident now than I've ever been. So yeah, this has been a crazy month. But besides all that, I'm currently sitting on Jacob's couch, crying my eyes out.

"Babe, it's just a commercial." Jacob laughed.

"Do you have no heart!? I don't understand how people do such horrible things to poor, innocent animals!" I sobbed, as the commercial played. It was one of those commercials that shows the abused animals. I cry every time I watch them. I'm a huge animal person, and things like that kill me. {a/n: that's how I am, and when I wrote this, I was crying because the commercial was actually on😂 }After Dylan and Aaron quit, we all decided that it was best to take a break. So, we all went home to our families. We start touring again in about two weeks. None of us wanted to take a long break, just a small one to catch up with our families and spend a little bit of time with them. Especially me. I needed to explain to my parents what happened with Brandon, the baby, and everything else. That's something that can't be explained over the phone. The commercial just ended, and I saw Jacob's cat, Josie, run by my feet. I shot up and ran to her. I picked her up, and snuggled her. Those commercials make me so damn emotional. I kissed her head, and set her down. As I walked back over to the couch, Jacob was smiling at me. But, not an 'I love you' smile. The kind of smile you make before you laugh at someone. I glared at him.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" Jacobs mom yelled. Both me and Jacob shot up.

"I bet I can beat you to the kitchen." I smirked.

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that." Jacob said as he ran past me. I caught up to him and jumped on his back. He fell to the ground, and I jumped off of him and ran towards the kitchen. I was almost there, before I was thrown over a shoulder.

"Not fair! Put me down!" I said, as Jacob stood there, two feet away from the kitchen, not moving, with me on his shoulder.

"Oh, and jumping on me was?" He laughed.

"Actually, yes." I said. He put me down and laughed. I stood there for a second. Before he could do anything, I took a big step into the kitchen.

"Beat 'ya." I stuck out my tounge. He pecked my lips before sitting at the table. If it was just us, he would've done more than just a kiss. But our parents are there. He's not going to grab my ass and make out with me. I sat in the seat that was in between Jacob and Caroline. My mom and dad were over, and Jacob's mom had made us all dinner.

"Patty, this is amazing! You have to give me the recipe!" My mother said, as she stuffed her mouth. It was very impolite, actually.