Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Armeena don't say like this please."- He hushed me up and made me sit.

"Haroon I don't want to come between you both again. We both know the truth that we didn't marry and Ayan is not your son. After that tragedy you have given me and Ayan your name so that we don't have to face any humiliation of this world."- Tears welled up in my eyes as I remembered the huge debt Haroon has done for us.

"Haroon jab tum Abeer ke saath hote ho to koi aur hi Haroon hote ho jisse kissi ne nahi dekha hai, Jaise tum bachpan me the innocent se, cute se."

"You know what Haroon jab tum Abeer ke saath hote hona to tum haste ho, you laugh. Wo tumhe chirhati hai, tumhara naam bigarti hai, tumhe tease karti hai, taunt karti hai , kya nahi karti aur tum karne dete ho kyunke wo tumhare dil ko aise chooti hai jaise koi aur nahi choo sakta."

"When you are with her you are your best version.
Apne business ka stress aur sometimes to apni ego bhi bhool jate ho. You know how big is this?
You know ye sab kyun ho raha hai ? kyunke Haroon aur Haroon muzaffar banne ke safar me tum sab se door chale gae.
Itne salon baad wo tumhari life me wapis aai hai jo tumhari barabari ki hai, tumhari takkar ki hai aur wo hai Abeer."- I tried my best to convince him to get back to Abeer. He kept queit and just kept listening.

"Promise me you won't let her go this time Haroon."- He stood in front of me silent. He was reluctant, he just needed a little push.

"I promise you Armeena, this time I won't let her go at any cost."- Haroon sat on his knees in front of me and smiled assuring me.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I was still sitting on the terrece in trance, hugging myself when I heard a child's happy voice.

I peeked from the side of the wall a saw a little boy playing with his ball happily.

He is Ayan.

While playing, his ball slipped from his hands and came towards my side.
He came running to get his ball, and after picking, his eyes met mine and he stood there looking at my face stunned.

I think you scared her Abeer with your red puffed eyes.

He came closer and wiped off the tears from my face with his cute little tiny hands.

"Mommy says weak people cry, strong people fight."- He said in his cute voice and I stared at him stunned.

Suddenly he hugged me and I stayed unmoved for a second trying to figure out the reason behind his move, but then slowly I also wrapped my arms around his small body and stream of tears started to flow again.

Maybe this hug was needed the most at the moment.

He caressed my hair with his soft hands, trying to calm me down.
I slowly unhugged him and smiled looking at him.

He took a step back and said- "You are daddy's friend right?"

I nodded my head reluctantly.

"Will you play with me? I am bored playing alone and Sophia aunty left me because she got some work."- Ayan said with a sad pout and I chuckled listening at his cute complain.