Part 1- My Story, Not Yours..

Start from the beginning

Amber I loved you and I still love you when can I see u again?
Anthony wanted to know her the new her. Cashing in.

I don't know my life is Hella crazy I have a dude. Amber said.

What he got to do with us. Anthony persuaded.

But Amber took him back down the memory lane that he had forgotten.

Do you remember how I got on dope in the first place? Amber was letting him into the past. Not only was she sure of herself now. That was the beginning of the plush life. The one he, Anthony introduced her to. He didn't say anything just then.

Anthony, do you remember? She asked

Yea, I remember it all, except how did you escape there Amber?

Amber thought about her friend Bridget. Bridget was not crazy either, but more daring than her. She told Amber, that she would help her, and the security guard and Doctor helped. That was the only way. She was doped up on the meds, it was cold out.

She said, Do you have time to listen?

Parental Advisory from this point........

Anthony started talking slowly, he said yes I can listen. Go ahead.

Amber began talking, replaying it like a movie for him

Amber began talking, replaying it like a movie for him. Every painful detail. He said, he had the time. So she begin the chapter with her side of things. Bry, could hear every word swapped between the two of them. Amber spoke soft into the receivers.

That day that you and me were in the car, we had just come from the bank remember?

Yes, I remember Amber. Why?

I told you had you seen that girl before in our Apartments.
Amber was having to remind him of it all. But, he didn't mind.

Okay, look I should have told the truth about her. Anthony admitted it.

We argued, the next day after she was sitting in there. She was supposed to have left. I had it all planned for her to be gone before you came home. But, you came early that day. Hmm.
I had a strange wind blow on me as soon as you walk through the door. Shit, my intention was not to act, I didn't either. I watched you not look her way, nod your head up at me. You said, wassup baby, and headed straight to our room.

Amber please stop now. Anthony begged. It was torture.

No. If you have time you are going to listen, and just maybe you can meet me in the Paris Airport soon. But I told her bounce right then. And I cooked a good meal that night. Wow. I mean. Wow.

Amber reminded him of how ungrateful looked.

I'm going to make it up if you let me. Anthony said to her.

You can not make this up. How? Just listen damn it. Amber ordered. Her reasons behind everything I'm sharing with you now, has hurt her to the point of not belonging anywhere. Oh, if her fans only knew she was barely doing anything except pleasing them with what she loves the most. Her art.

Anthony gave in, and since he had a whole 2 hours before Sierra returned he told her in his most sincere tone ever,
Alright I got ya, I'm listening. Really listening this time.

Continue..........