"Don't worry, Yongguk." She titled her head up to catch my lips. I'm probably just paranoid, but Jieun quickly made me loosen up.

I confidently started to trail my way down her neck while my hands rested underneath her shirt and on her hips. She arched her back and the lower half of her body rubbed against mine.

But then all of a sudden, I was thrown off the bed.

I landed on her floor and heard Jieun scream.

I scrambled to get up and saw a guy coming towards me and before I could do anything, his arm shot out and his hand wrapped around my neck.

"Jieun call the police!" The guy exclaimed.

I looked at him with big eyes as he was basically trying to strangle me.

"No Jinyoung stop!" Jieun grabbed the guy and pulled him far away from me.

"Why?! This guy was assaulting you!"

I stared in disbelief and I still wasn't able to say anything. He really thought I was assaulting Jieun??

"No Jinyoung, Yongguk's my...friend."

This guy stared me up and down like he was about to kill me, but he eventually let go of my neck.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing here anyway? You didn't even call first."

"Well I came to visit my family after midterms, but who knew that I would walk in on you doing...whatever you were doing." He narrowed is eyes at me and his hand held Jieun's arm protectively.

"Umm Yongguk," Jieun spoke up shyly. "This is my brother, Jinyoung..."

I tried to give him a smile and even tried to give him a hand shake, but he just stared at me blankly and that was when I realized that I still wasn't wearing a shirt.

Jinyoung abruptly turned around and started heading towards the door, "Jieun, we have to talk."

Once her brother left the room, I could tell by Jieun's eyes that she was really unsure about how to feel about the situation. "Yongguk I'm so sorry I'm---"

"Jieun!" Her brother yelled and she basically ran out of the room.

I put my shirt and jacket back on and stepped out into the hallway where the heard of the voices of Jieun and Jinyoung.

"Jieun, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

There was no response from her.

"Does mom and dad know that you're bringing guys here?"

"No..."

"So do you always bring him to your room when you're home alone?"

"No. This is the first time he's been up there."

"Were you ever alone with him in his house?"

I peeked over the banister and saw Jieun and her brother talking by the sofa. When Jieun didn't answer again, Jinyoung flicked her forehead.

"Jieun, you're still in high school. There shouldn't be a guy in your bed."

"Please don't tell mom and dad. They're going to be so mad."

Jinyoung crossed his arms and took a deep breath. "Tell him he has to leave now."

Jieun nodded and walked back upstairs. I went back into her room so she wouldn't think that I was eavesdropping. "Yongguk I'm sorry. That was so awkward..."

"I-it's fine. But I uh guess it'd be best if I left now."

"Yeah," Jieun agreed softly. She took a step towards me and touched my neck. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Well for a moment I felt like I was going to be strangled to death, but---

"No I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

I walked down stairs and Jinyoung was glaring at me with every step that I took. At least this time, I had on my shirt and jacket.

I wanted to apologize to him and in the very least, introduce myself, but after getting another look at me, Jinyoung left the room without saying a word.

Arriving at home, I was greeted with Yongnam in the kitchen as usual. "It's already 6, where'd you go after school?"

"I was over at Jieun's." I threw my jacket on the couch and made my way over to him.

"Ohhh. Well if that's the case, why didn't you stay longer?"

I took a seat on the bar stool and laid my head on the cold tiled counter. "Because her brother didn't want me there."

"Jieun has a brother? Hmm...do you know if she has a sister?"

"I didn't know she had a brother either, but he so happened to catch us together in her room."

I looked up and Yongnam who had a smirk on his face. "What were you two doing that made her brother kick you out?"

"It was nothing bad."

"He caught you in bed with her, huh?"

"Kind of..."

"Ooohhh. That's so bad. She probably has a really protective brother, too. Welp, there goes any good first impressions. He hates your guts now."

+

Yongguk and Jieun are so cute D: