Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.

Start from the beginning

I let out a tired sigh, and closed my eyes. "Just go and leave me alone."

"What?" I heard Jessy. " I came here to have fun, and it's been forever since I've seen you, so come on."

"Come whe-" I was beginning to say, but then felt two hands grab me by the waist and I no longer felt the chair under me. I was up in the air, then my stomach fiercly met Jessy's shoulder. I grunted, and started kicking my legs. "Let me go Jessy!"

I heard Noah laughing and I reached over to pinch Jessy's butt. Jessy began to walk funny and I could feel his grip around me loosen.

"How do you like that?!" I laughed and pinched his butt some more. "Put me down!"

The sand then disappeared and water was surrounding us. I stopped pinching his butt and flung my body onto his. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and pressed my face against his back. I didn't want to get thrown in the water. Not when I was wearing such a revealing shirt.

"You want me to let go?" Jessy teased.

"No! Please don't! I beg you!!!" I cried, still pressing myself to him like a little Koala.

"Say please sexy god that I will forever cherish." Jessy laughed.

"Uh no." I said and I let out a cry when he loosened his arm around my legs. "Fine fine fine!" He thightened them again, and I sucked in some air. "Please sexy god that I will forever cherish."

"Not with that boring attitude!" He loosened again.

"Please Sexy God That I Will Forever Cherish!" I said faster and urgently.

"Nope. I need moreeee." He released me for a split second and my heart beat accelerated. I didn't want to go in, I just couldn't!

"PLEASE SEXY GOD THAT I WILL FOREVER CHERISH!!!" I screamed, and I could feel my face reden when I felt stares from people around. 

Jessy rumbled under me with laughter and I pinched his butt aagin. He pulled he up and infront of him, and carried me bridal position, making sure I wouldn't touch the water.

"You said that oh so sexy-fied." He spoke in a low voice, as if he was trying to seduce me or something.

I rolled my eyes. "Set me down gently please."

"Say it again."

"Say what?"

"Sexy god."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Hey guys!" Noah interrupted us and we turned to look at him. He was about to splash water on us and I quickly got out of Jessy's arms and ran behind him for protection from the cold water. My feet were already freezing.

Jessy moved aside when Noah splashed water, so it landed on me. I gasped at the coldness and then narrowed my eyes to Jessy first, then to Noah.

"Oh it's on." I smirked, and splashed water towards Noah. He ducked by actually jumping in the water, and I couldn't splash Jessy because he was already swimming towards me. How far was I going inside the water? I noticed that it was suddenly around my waist.

Noah was out of sight, and Jessy was too. I stood there like an idiot, and wondered whether I should just swim or walk to the shore. I began to, but the suddenly I felt a hand over my leg, and I screamed. The hand moved up my leg, and then grabbed my waist. I tried to actually swim away, but they were too strong. Another hand was on my waist, and before I knew it I was breathing in air before being pulled down the water. I tried to swim away again, but the hands moved from my waist up to my back, holding me against whe ever had me's body. I felt someone sort of laugh beside me underwater, I opened my eyes a bit, and saw Jessy's black jet hair. My heart sped up.