Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.

Start from the beginning

"Of course," He also took the sharpie. "Who is it for?"

"Lucy." Her cute little cheeks turned into dimples.

"Alright," He smiled, placed the poster on the table and began to write her a little note. "Dear Lucy, you're beautiful and im glad your a fan. Follow your dreams, and know that if you need a little help, you know where to find me. With love, Jessy Sky."

The girl excitedly took the poster from his hands and looked it over. My heart kind of melted as he spoke what he was writing to her. Jessy had two sides. Why couldn't he just be his cute simple self?!

"Wait," Jessy said as she was starting to pull away to show her mom who was sitting down eating. "Here." Jessy took out his phone and passed it to me, since I was right infront of him. "Can you take a picture of us?"

The question left me and Noah jaw dropped, but I quickly closed it and took his phone. He pulled her on his lap, and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her on the forhead, and she was grinning towards the camera. I snapped the picture, and he turned to Lucy.

"You are beautiful, thank you." Jessy smiled, kissed her on the forhead one more time, and then set her free and she ran towards her mother showing her the signed poster. Jessy turned back to us, and looked down at his empty plate, smiling.

"That was-" Noah began to say.

"Amazing." I finished for him and Noah looked up at me and smiled. "Does this happen a lot?"

Jessy smiled and nodded. "It's mostly girls around her age that I will be willing to sweet talk and take pictures with." Yeah right! "But it makes me happy to know that they're happy."

I didn't know how to feel. Jessy was such a teddy bear in the inside! I hope his cocky side was just an act, because he was great at that.

Noah stood up and went to pay the cashier for our money, he brought back Jessy's certificate, and he pinned it on the wall. Jessy said that he would come again during the week and take a picture with it. We got up, waved goodbye to lucy and her family, and walked out into the sun.

"So, what now?" I said as we were walking down the sidewalk.

"The beach!" Noah suggested and I pouted.

"Yeah!" Jessy agreed, and it was two against one.

"Ugh, fine." I said, and we walked down the street and onto the beach. It was crowded with people, and I silently hoped that Jessy wouldn't cause a distraction.

We reached some three empty chairs, and Noah instantly took off his shirt, revealing his muscles, and distracting me for a slight second. I shook him out of my head and turned to see Jessy doing the same. Were they going for a swim? If so, I was definitely staying right here.

"What, do you not want to go for a swim?" Jessy asked once he stopped checking out girls, and noticed me laying down on the chair by Noah's shirt.

"Not really. Besides, I didn't bring my bathing suit." I shrugged and looked away because the sun was behind Jessy, therefor it hurt to look at him. Literally.

"Aw come on!" Noah pouted. "How come you don't say that when you come over for a swim?"

My mouth hung open. We had a deal! "One, it only happened once because I trust you. Two, we were both half naked in a way and I didn't care because you were just bones! And three, we promised we wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Wait, yall swam naked together?" Jessy's voice sounded amused.

"No!" I quickly said.

"Yes!" Noah also said.