The next thing I knew I was kicking my blanket off me and tried to limp-run to the door.

"Baby don't leave me!" Trey grabbed me with force and threw me down on the floor.

I winced in pain as my ankle hit something.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screamed as loud as I could. To me it sounded like a little whimper.

Trey hurdled towards me and put his hand over my mouth again.

"Now if you shut the hell up, I will explain to you." He said in my ear.

He picked me up and sat me on my bed, he took zip ties out his pocket and tied it tightly on my wrist. I struggled my hardest while crying out to him.

Then he went into my dresser, took out a sock and practically shoved it down my throat.

Tears choked my throat more than the sock did.

Trey sat next to me and his hand went to my face.

I flinched as I thought he would hit me, but he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Your father and I worked together a couple years ago. We were good friends. You and I have actually met before when you stopped by to see him at work one day. Just once. And you probably don't remember. My hair was longer... almost to my shoulders. But... wow. When I saw you, I knew I'd never forget your face."

He looked at me and I looked away. Then he continued his story.

"Anyway... I saw you a couple more times but you never saw me. When you waited for your father in his office, my office was right next to his and I would watch you. You were about 14-" he paused and chucked, "still played with your dolls."

This man is sick. Incredibly sick.

"I had to find a way to see you again. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Then I found your mom and I knew that would be a perfect opportunity to get closer to you. I... I basically followed you everywhere you went. When we first met, I was purposely late to the restaurant and I just sat at a table in the back... I watched you. You look even more beautiful than you did years before."

He leaned closer to my face and I moved away as a tear ran down my face.

"Don't cry, we're going to be happy together." He told me.

I could have thrown up.

I can't let this happen. I'm stronger than this.

"I'm going to untie your hands, just please promise me you'll be good." He looked at me with his beady eyes. They stared straight through me.

My dad's voice floated into my mind; Don't let other people defeat you. Push and push until you win.

After Trey untied me and took the sock out my mouth, with all my courage and strength I punched him square in the jaw and screamed as loud as I could.

"HELP ME SOMEBODY-" Trey jumped on me with an angry cry and tackled me. I felt his hands around my neck and a fear of dying washed over me.

I can't die. I won't let him kill me.

Suddenly, Trey was lifted off of me and I immediately backed into the corner of my room. My eyes widened as I saw who I hadn't expect to see.

Dillon.

He must have came in through the window because he heard me!

I watched him hit Trey repeatedly. Over and over it was like he wasn't getting tired of turning Trey into pulp.

I heard banging on the outside of the door and my mother and brother's screaming voices.

I really hope this was all a dream.

But it wasn't a dream.

I still heard the sharp hits of Dillon beating Trey, I still heard my family screaming on the other side of the door, and a while later I still heard the ringing of the sirens. I still remember Treys pleads to me as he told me he loved me while he was being shoved into a police car, blood running down his face.

I remember my mothers wails and screams and hollers as the realization hit her, and my brothers face as he was still confused, but noticed how serious the situation was.

I wanted it all to stop. I wanted time to stop, I wanted everything to stop.

The sirens, the wailing, the cries of Trey screaming at me being heard loud and clear outside the police car.

When was it all going to stop?