6

Wednesday
Cait, you're an idiot. How could you be so dumb! You clearly just let yourself be embarrassed by Dillon. And how could you be dumb enough to leave the goddamn curtain open! You live by a fricking teenage boy. Who has hormones like crazy and gets turned on by looking at a girls shoulder! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I slammed my journal angrily and glances at my window. Now i've been extra careful not to leave it open.

I mean I guess I should feel a little honored that Dillon got turned on from me dancing but seriously?! He's a jerk so it doesn't count.

I huffed.

"Cait!! Cait! Cait! Cait! Ca-"

"What the hell do you want Chris?!" I screamed.

"Mom said I can borrow your headphones." He said from outside my door.

I rolled my eyes. "How can mom tell you you can borrow something of mine?" I asked.

"I dunno. C'mon just let me use them." I heard annoyance in his voice.

I went to get my headphones and opened the door. I shoved them into his chest and he held them.

"You get to keep them for an hour. Thats it." I said.

He nodded, then scurried away.

My mind went to the project we had to do in Mr. Will assigned. Maybe I should do mine on Nathan.

My blood got hot with anger as I thought about Nathan. He's my ex boyfriend.

I actually don't know if I could because I get so angry whenever i think about Nathan. I said how I was never going to repeat the story behind our break up anyway so maybe the project on him wouldn't work out.

But when I first saw Nathan, I saw warmness in his heart. He had a nice sweet smile and held me every time he could get. Then later in the relationship, I saw rudeness, I saw annoyance and dominance that he wanted, but I didn't give him and thats why he...

Well, never mind.

I nearly fell out of my seat when I heard a piercing scream from the window. And it was closed.

The scream was so loud, I'm pretty sure the person by it ears were burning off. Then I heard loud drums and a guitar.

"What the fuck!" I muttered.

I ripped open the curtains and pulled up the window.

"DILLON!" I screamed. I could see him clearly. He was head banging around his room, jumping on his bed and screaming along with the music.

"DILLON!" I screamed again.

He looked over, rolled his eyes, and came to the window.

"What?!" He yelled in my face.

Curse whoever made this house and put them so close together.

"Can you turn down your music?!" I said. The music was still loud and ringing my ears.

"No." He said flatly.

"Excuse me?! Turn down your music it's too loud!" I glared at him angrily.

"No! Its my music, my house. I can play it as loud as I want!" He glared back at me.

"Don't your parents hear this?! Why won't they tell you to turn this crappy music off?!" I asked.

"They're not home... You can come over and we can fool around." His face turned into a smirk.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I wish I was in arms reach to slap him. If only his head was a little closer...

"Whatever. I'm leaving." And with that he slammed the window back down.

I need to seriously think about changing my room.