Chapter 22 | Wet dreams

E

WARNING THIS FIRST PARTS DIRTY AF BEWARE lmao. THERE IS ALSO A SMALL PIECE OF THIS THAT MIGHT BE TRIGGERING.

Once our lips collided there was no stopping us. I pushed Ophélia against the wall with our lips still connected. My lips made contact with her neck earning a moan to escape Ophélia's mouth. I used my right hand to massage her breast causing her to moan even louder. I brought my hand back up to her neck but she grabbed it and put it back on her breast.

"Don't stop doing that." A smirk grew on my lips at the sight of her being so weak.

"You like when i do that don't you?" She nodded eagerly. I grabbed the loop of her strap and pulled it down exposing her entire left breast. With my thumb and index finger, I pinched her nipple. She moaned my name, causing my growing member to pulsate. She put her hand on my member moving it up & down causing me to slightly bite on her nipple. She moaned as she arched her back off of the wall.

I brought my attention back to getting her onto the couch. She landed first with me on top. I took my shirt off soon followed by her taking her shirt off along with her bra, leaving her upper body completely exposed. I stared at her for a second in aw at how beautiful she was. I reached back down & kissed her lips softly.

"You are so beautiful Ophélia." She showed me that smile capable of bringing light to the gloomiest of days, and she caressed my face as we stared at each other for a second, taking each other in.

I reached to her jeans & took them off in one swift motion. I put my hands between her thighs & spread them open. I stood up straight & pushed her legs in a position that would be easier for me to reach. I started kissing her inner thighs, getting closer & closer. She moaned with every kiss I gave her. I dragged my tongue along her inner thigh until I placed a kiss on her lower stomach.

"Fuck Ethan don't play." The vibration of my chuckle was enough to earn a moan out of her. I slowly pulled her panties down until they were on the ground. I opened her legs again & proceeded to pleasuring her.

My tongue swirled around her heat with my tongue moving in swift movements. Ophélia tried her best to cover her moans with her hand but they came out anyways. I brought my hand up to her breast & massaged it as I ate her out.

"Ethan I'm c-close." I jabbed my tongue into her entrance while also using my left hand to focus on her heat.

"I know, just hold on a little longer."

I put my tongue back onto her heat & moved in even faster motions, using my left hands first two fingers to finger her.

Once Ophélia let out one last moan soon followed by a warm liquid, I knew she was pleasured. I stood up straight & wiped my mouth with my thumb while smirking at her.

"I'm really flattered that you get so weak for me." Her eyes drifted to my crotch & her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Uh Ethan... You kind of have a boner."

I looked down at my crotch & sure enough, I did. Who wouldn't?

"Ethan!"

It started to become foggy.

"Ethan!"

Now it was getting bright.

"Ethan wake up already!"

My eyes shot open to see Ophélia standing above me. I shoved the blanket off of me to put my shirt on, but Ophélia's yelp startled me. She immediately faced away from me.

"What?"

"You um... You have a little tent in your pants right now." My eyes were wide & when I looked down at my crotch, there was definitely more then a tent. There was a liquid stain left on my grey sweatpants next to my crotch.

"Shit-"

"No, no, it's okay... It's normal."

"Ophélia I'm sorry-"

"It happens- teenage boys are horny & they get wet dreams sometimes it's cool." It was so obvious she was trying to hold back a chuckle.

"Shut up-"

"You guys might as well wear a diaper just in case."

"Screw you." I said with a chuckle.

"..."

"Don't you think you should go to the bathroom? Oh did you need to finish because I can give you some magazines."

"Guys don't use magazines anymore when there's a whole internet worths of porn to look at."

"I know but that's usually what they say in the movies."

"Well geez how much porn do you watch?" We both started laughing at my comment.

"Seriously though, hurry up & go to the bathroom so I can stop facing this wall."

"Alright, alright. Did you wanna help me finish?"

"Go!" I laughed because without even looking at her I could tell she was as red as a tomato.

I rushed to the bathroom & changed into some clothes I had left here the last time I was here. Once i came out of the bathroom completely clean, & not having wet dreams about Ophélia, I saw Ophélia in just her bra, but only for a second since she put a champagne colored tank top over, while putting some things in her bag. My eyes ran over her entire arm. There were small, large, long, dark, fading, & fresh lines all over her arm. That was the first time I had ever seen her scars, & I now know why she hid them. If a normal person saw those they would cringe, stare at her, pity her, all the things you shouldn't do to someone with scars. They were all over her arm, not just her forearm but also up and down her shoulder & bicep area, they were everywhere.The closer I got to her room, I noticed we weren't the only ones here anymore. Mikey gave me a hard stare once I walked into the room. I put my head down in surrender since i was in no position to try & fight him on this.

Ophélia turned to me & a big smile grew on her lips.

"Hey you're ready right?" I glanced at Mikey & felt uneasy at his stare. I nodded nonetheless.

"Good, cause we're gonna go to a concert & you are coming."

"Alright, who's playing?"

Ophélia's eyes filled with excitement as she said, "Johnny rain."

I had no time to respond since Ophélia & Mikey were already making their way out the door.

Before I was able to get out the door, Mikey stopped me.

"You better watch yourself Ethan."

This is going to go so well.