Chapter 1 | Arizona Bottles and Peace Signs

Disclaimer: the guy I've chosen for this story is Ethan Dolan and I guess this is kind of like a fanfiction, but you DO NOT have to use him. You are free to use who ever you would like for the male character

•.•.•.•

O

On a normal Monday morning, you would expect to hear how that one guy fucked that one girl, or how those two girls got in a fight, or how that one person moved away. But what you wouldn't expect to hear was that Ethan Dolan had been arrested a week ago.

Many people in town liked to say that he was what they considered a rebel, basically the opposite of his twin brother. Stamford Connecticut was a small town with a lot of big mouthed people.

Trying to go through the halls of Eastwood high school without succumbing to the gossip was like trying to ignore a man blowing a trumpet into your ear. No matter where you went, people just couldn't keep Ethan Dolan out of their mouths. Well there was one spot where I'd be able to get peace and quiet from the usual gossip. Which is where I was headed to right now.

"I heard he tried to kill a cop cause they tried taking his dope"

"Someone told me he broke into someone's house to steal their shit"

Like i said, trying to ignore the gossip in these halls was close to impossible.

And the fact that these hallways were unbelievably tiny didn't help. However, I had gathered a lot of information on my detour about Ethan Dolan. One, was that nobody really knew why he was arrested. The only thing people did was make up lies which only resulted in a bunch of different stories.

I also learned that he got out yesterday thanks to his obnoxiously rich parents. Seriously, his family had money falling out of their ass. He was unbelievably well off, unlike some of us.

And by some of us I mean me. I'm not really one to complain about anything, but I don't think any high school senior would want to live in a one bedroom apartment with their whacked out mom. Whenever I started to think that way I would remind myself how lucky I am. I could be living on the streets. So in that case, I consider myself very lucky. The Dolan family was just luxurying it up.

By this time I had already made it towards the back of the school where all the underdogs hang out, with the occasional pot head that sprouts up. We usually pay them no attention since they don't really bug us. But what makes my spot different is that it was in the far back corner of the school, you'd miss it if you weren't paying attention since it was hidden behind a huge tree.

As I got closer I took out my kiwi-strawberry Arizona drink. This was the best drink on the planet, in my opinion.

When I turned the corner, the contents of my drink were no longer in my mouth, but now on the one blue hair stranded boy.

"What the fuck-" he stood up quicker than when the pot heads pounced for pot. I tried my best not to laugh as I bit my lip to keep my smile down, that was beginning to form on my lips.

That didn't last of course since I accidentally let a little giggle escape my mouth, thus gaining the attention of the very angry blue haired boy.

"I am so sorry-"

"What the hell is your problem?" His eyes went up and down my body and invested in every nook and cranny of it, "bitch". You'd probably be thinking that by now i would kick his spoiled ass for calling me a bitch, but you'd be wrong. Being called a bitch, for me, wasn't the end of the world. Unlike most girls at this school, who would probably run to their rich parents and have his ass expelled. Nope not me. It would take a lot more than being called a bitch to make me upset.