Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After

Start from the beginning

Uff ek aur party!

I think Mr. Haroon doesn't know about it as the envelope was sealed. I must inform him.

I went towards Mr. Haroon's room and knocked on the door, but their was no response. I knocked again, still there was no response.

I held the door handle and twisted to open it and peeked inside the room.
He wasn't there.
I went inside the room and heard the shower in the bathroom.

Ohhh Naha rahe hain.

I kept the envelope on his bed's side table and turned around to leave his room.
As soon as I reached the door, his mobile phone began to rang.

Mr. Haroon to washroom me hain. It might be something important? Maybe from office?

I went near to the side table where his mobile was kept. I saw the caller id and it was from his home.

Chor Abeer, khudhi dekh leinge wo.

I turned around to leave again but the phone rang again. It kept on ringing again and again.

Kya karon? What if it's important?

I decided to pick up the call.

-------------------------------------------
Armeena's POV
"Ayan beta idher aao mama ke pass. Bohoth shararti hogae ho app. Comeon finish your milk now."- I was chasing Ayan with the glass of milk in my hands and he was laughing and running away.

"Uffo Ayan mama thak gai hain, bas karo bache, comeon come and finish your milk."- My breath had caught up from the running and I couldn't run at his speed.

"Dadi ke pass aeega Ayan." Aunty came from upstairs and opened her arms for Ayan. Ayan ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Armeena beta beth jao, tumhari tabiyat kharab hojaegi. Lao doodh mujhe do, me Ayan ko pila deti hoon."- Aunty made me sit and took the glass of milk from my hands.

"I want to talk to daddy first, it's been so long, I haven't facetime with him."- Ayan folded his arms angrily and said with a pout.

Ghussa to bilkul apne baap pe gaya hai.

"First drink milk, then we will call daddy."- I said.
"No first Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"- Ayan was still adamant.

"Acha Armeena beta, mila do call Haroon ko, baat karlega Ayan."- Aunty said.

"Likin aunty.....umm Ami...Haroon busy honge wahan kaam me, aur ye aise hi pareshaan karega unhein."- I said.
"Aray beta Haroon kabhi Ayan ke liye busy raha hai? Chalo phone karo Haroon ko."- Aunty smiled and said.

"Me phone kalonga, me phone kalonga!"- Ayan excitedly ran towards the phone and started dialing Haroon's number.

He kept on calling again and again but Haroon didn't recieve the call.
He must be really busy or sleeping.

"See Ayan I told you daddy must be busy. Give me the phone."- I took the phone from Ayan's tiny hands and saw the call was attented.