Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]

Start from the beginning

"And I... will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye," tears started to roll down your cheeks, but you kept your voice steady as your body shook. You loved him, you did. But you have to let him go.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-Ooh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something..." You slowly stopped playing the keys, your hands shaking as you broke down. A sob escaped your lips, a shaky hand covering your mouth as you tried to keep yourself silent. You heard your phone notify you of a text message, guessing it was him. You ignored it, placing your hands over your face.

Meanwhile, Rob and Jensen came back into the convention hall, Robbie claiming he forgot something.

"Dude, I'm serious. I left my phone back there on stage somewhere." Robbie exclaimed, walking down the hall, pushing open the back door for the convention.

"How could you-" Jensen started to ask, only to get a hand to the chest.
"Sh, do you hear that?" Robbie whispered, looking between his friend and to the stage. Jensen gave him a confused look, then furrowed his eyebrows as he heard music coming from the convention hall. "Come on." Robbie motioned Jensen to follow him, sneaking into the room.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you."

"Whoa.." Robbie breathed out, staring at this brunette beauty, singing her heart out.

"Wow." Jensen huffs, speechless as he watches you.

"And I....will swallow my pride, you're the one that I love, and I'm saying goodbye." They watch tears falling down your cheeks, gleaming in the spotlight. "Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-Ooh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something..." Your voice faded out with the piano, running your fingers back over the keys. They heard the sob that left your lips, hands coming to hide your tearful features. They felt heartbroken and protect-full over someone who they don't even know. Robbie was the first one to get up, his crystal blue eyes watery. He clambers up the steps quietly, Jensen getting up to follow him.

When Robbie was a few feet away from you, he stopped. He looked to his friend, Jensen urged him on to say anything to get your attention.

"Uh, hi, excuse me, ma'am?" Robbie said nervously, tapping your shoulder lightly.

Your jumped at the contact, turning frantically around to see who is behind you. Your (e/c) eyes widen in shock, staring at the men who looked back at you. "Oh, um, I'm so-sorry...I didn't mean to-uh," you choked out, fidgeting with your olive green zip up hoodie.

"No, no it's okay." Jensen quipped. "We came in here because Robbie somehow forgot his phone." He explained, giving the smaller man an expression of saying "you're an idiot."

"And when we came in here, we heard you singing." Robbie added, ignoring the look Jensen gave him, sitting down next to you. "Why are you crying, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Um, well....my boyfriend cheated...on me, again." You shrugged. You turned back to the piano keys, scooting over so Jensen can sit on the other side of you. "I guess I just gave him to many chances for redemption and that's what he's expecting this time. I guess." You huff out a chuckle. Lifting up your hands, you wipe tears away from your eyes, putting them down on the keys and playing a random song.