What is Given Is Always Taken Away

Beth (Bella) P.O.V.

"Wake up! Get your lazy fat asses up!" I yelled barging into the hotel room that everyone was sleeping in. And when I saw everyone I mean EVERYONE. From Artemis to Hera. Everyone was there. Some *cough* Ares, Hermes, and Apollo *cough* were what looked like they were barely sobering up from the night before.

Looking around I noticed that it wasn't a regular room. In fact it looked more like an extra large flat.

"Beth your back" Auntie Demeter said cautiously. There was a sudden wail from one of the rooms and Artemis immediately left to see what happened.

"Look Beth I know we have done many pranks before but-" Apollo first I was confused but then I relized what he meant. They still think that I don't remember anything.

"I know I remember" I told him honestly sitting down on the floor.

"-But you have to believe me for- wait did you just say you remembered?" he continued but soon after he asked me looking if as I was pulling on some type of prank.

I just nodded confirming what he had just heard. "Can I see my daughter now?" I asked getting up and dusting my self off.

"Um Yes, Sure. but after we need to have a talk with you concerning A.J. we all do" Hermes told me looking around at everyone.

They all nodded looking somewhat grimmly. What is going on I was about to ask when a joyful laugh came from behind. Turning around I saw A.J. being carried in by Artemis. Alright I know I've been out of it. But not that long!

A.J. Looked like she was older than a year old. Going for year two. Looking back at the rest, I raised an eyebrow, and asked, " What happened?" in a course voice with a tint of annoyance.

I saw the boys exchange a nervous glance at each other. Then all of a sudden they started pointing fingers and shouting at the same time.

"It wasn't my fault he did it!"

"It was me!"

" My fault! You were the one with the 'brilliant' idea!"

"Fried Chickan!" Dionysus yelled coming in the room. I hadn't noticed that he had left

" What? I didn't know what you were yelling about and I'm STARVING!" he said shrugging his shoulders as if it was no big deal.

"You know what whatever. I want to know what happened when all of you are SEPERATE" I said Turing back around and walking towards Artemis. A.J. laughed smiling while reach out her arms in an effort to try and touch me.

"Mama" she complained looking as if she wanted to cry because she couldn't reach me.

"Shh, it okay baby girl mommy's here" I whispered to her holding her close to my chest. I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I can not let anyone see me after all the tears I have shed these past months. Laughing when I saw her falling asleep in my arms I sat down on one of the couches next to my mom. Looking down I smiled. A.J. my sweet. She's all mine. And no one will ever take her away for me.

"Beth we have to talk" Ares reminded me. Sighing I took a deep breath and nodded for him to continue. I kept on telling my self that nothing would overshawdow my happiness right now.

Nothing except what Uncle Z said next. "You can't have her" Now this time I couldn't stop the tears and they were flowing down my face.

"What?"

"It's to dangerous it would be the best for her. Now that Kronos is planing an attack we can't have you distracted." My father said looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"But I swear on the river Styx that she will be in good care" Hermes added. Everyone else nodded somely. My precious. My baby. I just barley got her back and now I just came to figure out that I can't have her.

"But we-" I tried to come up with a plan for keeping her.

"Beth, we were lucky enough that YOU wernt kidnappedd successfully when you were a child. Don't you remember all those death threats? And now with the war going on it's going to be worse" Mother told me gently, " We just don't want you to get hurt. We should do this before Kronos find out she's even alive. And we all know that that SHE is stirring awake too."

"Plus Olympus in this state is no where to raise a child" Auntie Hera added sadly. They were right. I knew it. But I just don't want to part ways. Not with her.

"Isn't there another way?" I asked hopefully.

"No, sorry" D, told me shaking his head. Sipping my tears I cleared my voice and looked back at A.J. she looked so peaceful here sleeping in my arms.

" When and who?" I asked. I suppose they already knew what I was talking about with out much information because Ares answered immediately.

"We were thinking a mortal family? Or perhaps a retired demi-god?"

Shaking my head I answered," No. Mortals would not be able to protect her. And it's to suspecious for a Demi-god to just pop up with a child. And to dangerous. Monsters will always be attacking"

"Camp Jupiter?" Aphro asked.

"No, they would know she's not one of them. She could always stay with me. My huntresses wouldn't mind." Artemis added.

"But you to will be chasing monsters and it's easier for the monsters to attack you with her" I said frowning. There is only one family - besides my own- that I would trust A.J. with. Her other family.

"You don't think..." Auntie Demeter trailed of.

"Beth...it's dangerous. One of them is not stable. And the blood running threw her veins are sweeter than any mortals blood" Uncle Z old me. I could tell that he didn't like the idea one bit. By the way we spokes so calmly and the way his eyebrows knitted together.

"Beth, rethink this. It would be to dangerous." Mother tried to make me see sence. As much as I'd like her to go with the Cullens I know that they were right. Jasper was not stable enough to be around godly blood.

"Then what? Theres no more choices" I said unhappy that my baby could not go anywhere safe. Not that I wanted her to leave at all.

"I could take her" Hephustus said looking around the room. " I know I'm not great with kids but when it comes to Beth..." he trailed off. " Plus, my workshop is hidden. So no one could know were we are unless I allow it"

I exchanged lookes with Apollo. It was done. A.J. was going with Hephustus until further notice.

Nodding my head I looked up at him and told him"Thank-you". He just shrugged his shoulders as if it was no big deal. But it was. At least for me it was.

)))))))))))))))))))))

So it's short I know but I'm hopping to upload some more soon.

Please Comment

Fan

And

Vote!

! : ) it'll make my day