Confronting the Cullen's

Chapter 18: Edward’s P.O.V

Dead. That’s how I felt since I left Bella. Humans call it depression, but I think it’s far worse then that. I feel like there’s nothing to live for. Every thing is so dark now without my sun to light my world.

I know that I am being a bother to my family. And a burden to Carlisle and Esme. For their sake I try but miserably fail to forget Bella. My sweet loving Bella. 

Ever since the wolves told us that Bella went missing the black hole in my life grew. I was so desperate to find her and know for sure that she is alright.

When we first arrived in New York I thought it was impossible to find Bella in a state so big. I know it’s not as big as California or Texas. But  Carlisle and Sam - the leader of the wolves - decided it was best if we started from the east heading west. We went to Main first but didn’t get much done there because of the sun. It seemed that it wouldn’t go down. Rhode Island was easier to rule out. It is small and often cloudy so we could help.

When we got taken by the demi-gods and locked into a room I thought that I would never see Bella again. But I regained some hope when the other demi-gods from the camp came and rescued us.

While they were fighting against the monster I thought I smelled Bella’s sent. But after smelling again I thought I was wrong.

When we were heading toward the entrance the girl that ran to Percy’s aid along with Anabeth pushed pass me and her sent hit me like a bomb.

It was Bella. I was sure of it. But it wouldn’t make since because her sent was like Bella’s but some how even sweeter. Not so sweet that its disgusting. But a soft sweet that just lure’s you in.

I was eager to confront Bella and talk to her and hold her close. But why didn’t she do so herself? 

Jacob Black P.O.V.

Great. Fantastic. The stupid bloodsuckers led us to a trap. We got kidnapped and we were starving. As Beta everyone depended on me if Sam wasn’t there. 

But Sam was here, and I was still felling pressured. That was one of the reasons I refused to step up as Alpha. I’m just not fit to have the role.

Now we’re in Long Island with no leads where Bella is. If what these people say is true, then maybe they could help us find Bella.

That why I accepted the invitation to meet at Zeus’s Fist with Sam, Paul, Quil, Embry, and Leah. I bet that the only reason she insisted to come was to prove that she’s tough to Sam. 

She didn’t even know Bella, but she hates her for some unknown reason. But my best guess is that she’s jealous for some reason.

***

When I finally arrived with the Pack to Zeus’s Fist I saw Nicole arguing with someone in a low voice. I couldn’t see who it was because she had her back to us. They were both discussing something really into it because they didn’t know that we were here until we where 3 feet away.

Nicole stopped talking once she saw us and the other girl mumbled something in a weird language and threw her hand up in the air in frustration. When she turned around she froze in shock. And so did we.

“F*cken fantastic.” she muttered.

“Bella, don’t jump into conclusions let me to explain” Nicole was desperately trying to get Bella’s attention away from us.

“Bella! What the hell are you doing here?” I recovered from the shock and hugged her fiercely not wanting to let go.

“I - I’m not Bella. I - I - I’m Isobel Ivansovo.” she stuttered.