NO! This can not be happening!

Chapter 12: ALICE P.O.V:

 Everything was silent for a good minute. That is until Emmet of course said “Ugh Carlisle are you sure that vamps can’t fart cause it smells in here” When he said smells he over  extended the word. And put it to shame. “Yes Carlisle please do explain why are dogs here?” Rosalie said with her voice literally dripping with hatred and disgust. “ Wait rosy the only time you said dogs was when …” I didn’t have to have Edwards ability to know Emmett had deep in thought and was realizing something. I tried to look into our future but with shock I realized that it was all blank. I NEVER felt blind in my insistence until today that is. It was my Jasper that cleared to tension in the room and asked my unspoken question.

“May we have the pleasure to know what exactly are Emmett and Rosalie talking about” 

“Jasper , Alice do you remember the time I told you about when we, as in - Edward, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, and I - first came to Forks ,Washington and encountered some … unique creatures”

Carlisle said with carefully choosing his words.

“Well thank-you bloodsucker you make me feel so special” One 

of our guest said with sarcasm.

Rosalie growled and said some cuss words under her breath.

Then I heard one of the three say “ stupid ugly dumb blonde bloodsucker”

If the talking back didn’t get her attention the ugly part certainly did.

“You stupid mutts get the hell out of here! If its not bad enough we had to had to share land with you for 3 years! We are not leaving this place because you decide to play protectors and kick us out of our territory. And don’t you ever, EVER let your stinking trash-smelling pup ever call me ugly ever again or I swear I will cut your throats open my self!”.

By the end of her shout out she was ready to pounce and Emmet had to hold her down.

“Rosalie calm down” Carlisle said very strictly.

“Calm down! Carlisle I cant ‘calm down’ you want to know why? Its because I don’t want to move not yet. We barely got here.”

 “Rosalie if you just let me explain from the beginning then you would know what this meeting is about!” Carlisle nearly yelled and that is what shocked us the most because of all the things that we have done Carlisle has never  yelled for something that annoyed him. If fact all he ever did is tell us to stop and leave to his study.

“Now if you don’t interrupt I can explain why they are here” he looked around at everyone of us and continued. “the La Push pack is here for a reason is because …” Carlisle  looked like he didn’t know how to say what he was meaning to tell us. So I tried to look into the future but to my complete surprise it was blank. The only time it was blank before is when I tried to look into Bella’s future a week after we left. 

“Since you don’t just spit it bloodsucker it’s not like we have much time here. There is 90% chance that if we don’t find Bella in the next 48 hours then we will never get to find her”

Wait WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Is what I think I heard right? No it cant be. Bella can’t be missing! I didn’t  have a vision of it happening! No, No ,NO this can not be happening. Why Bella? Why shy naïve Bella? What did she EVER do to deserve this? NO this has to be a mistake.